Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
If you've been on the internet as long as I have you will have seen a whole slew of horrible meme after meme that has plagued the internet, since before the word meme, when they were lols and fails and just a whole lot of painful nonsense that we couldn't stop posting and sharing.

So here I intend to open the vault, show your most ancient memes, educate the younger generations.

Rule:
Post any non-current meme.

bucket_walrus.jpg

This image was one of the early things posted on icanhascheezburger, which was like meme mecca.

the signature above me
remember those dumb MLG memes spread all over youtube? glad that's over

Last edited:
Rickrolling, most likely.

Also, FLIPPIN' FLOTSAM WHAT'S THAT!? has got to stop. I need to find the original, which probably will never happen unless I get to Nickelodeon and happen to catch an airing of Wet Painters or go to Hulu and find it there.

And that Robbie Rotten song was kinda catchy and cool when I heard it the first time, but I kept seeing the stupid pompadour-headed numbnut with the red-and-blue stripes all over YouTube, even DeviantArt and Twitter... Why is it the song with the four Robbie Rottens!?

I used to love the "when you see it" memes. I hated the occasional gif jump scare ones though.

when-you-see-it-creepy.jpg

Back