• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

an introduction of sorts

kisaker39

marsh
Bells
Red Rose
hello. i am not new, but i completely forgot to make an introduction. my account was created in april this year, however, i have known of this website since around 2017. i have been mainly lurking until now.

i am marsh, and i have been playing animal crossing for a very long time. my first game was wild world, but i have owned all the games in the series (i have previously owned the original Population Growing, but it was broken some time ago).

My favourite game is New Leaf. i mainly play New Leaf, but i also play the other games time to time, albeit less often than New Leaf.

i discovered this forum when i was trying to complete my fish encyclopedia in New Leaf. i found this forum to be very helpful, so i browsed it more often. i noticed myself coming here more frequently at the start of this year, so i decided to make an account

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Marsh! 😊 Is there anything specific that makes New Leaf your favourite? Do you have any favourite villagers?

hello. i am not new, but i completely forgot to make an introduction. my account was created in april this year, however, i have known of this website since around 2017. i have been mainly lurking until now.

i am marsh, and i have been playing animal crossing for quite a while. more accurately, i think i started playing in the year 2014 or around that time. my first game was wild world, but i have owned all the games in the series (i have previously owned the original Population Growing, but it was broken some time ago).

My favourite game is New Leaf. i mainly play New Leaf, but i also boot up the other games time to time, albeit less often than New Leaf.

i discovered this forum when i was trying to complete my fish encyclopedia in New Leaf. i found this forum to be very helpful, so i browsed it more often. i noticed myself coming here more frequently at the start of this year, so i decided to make an account
Belated welcome then to the forums. I am completely new to the AC series and to this forum. So the only version I have played is ACNH. I see you've answered a question about New Leaf. I've seen a number of people who say that New Leaf is actually there favorite out of all of AC versions. Since I am new and have only played New Horizons I am really curious. I know you responded to a question about why New Leaf is your favorite, but your reply brought up more questions for me. So, why do you feel ACNH is hard to play and higher maintenance? hard to play in the mechanics sense? I played a lot of Disney Dreamlight Valley before starting on ACNH and ACNH definitely is clunky with controls at times. As I am sure many gamers do, I feel like if there were a way I could mesh these two games together I would. DDLV has some really awesome aspect to it, but I love how the animal villagers in ACNH seem to have so much more personality and really actively engage me. I had seen this game from the time it came out and was never too interested because I thought they all looked weird. But now that I have been playing it since March I am so attached to my villagers and don't even want any to move off of my island. lol.
So if you wouldn't mind sharing just a bit more on what in New Leaf is better than in ACNH? I wish there was a way I could play New Leaf but obviously I don't have the correct console for that.
Do you think Nintendo will ever port New Leaf to the Switch?

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. I also love Chief. He's the best wolf, along with Kyle... but I do prefer Chief.

Back