• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling .:Amiibo Villagers:.

Tee-Tee

Wheres my lunch money~
Bells
Switch
7870-4089-7795
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Lucky
Coco
Fresh Feather
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (50) +
Heyo peeps! I've been collecting the amiibo card's for a while now and got a good amount of villagers to offer! So if you see any that you want let me know I'll only be doing this for a short while and not all villagers that I have aren't listed below, as I might have them! Pay whatever amount you want~

*Bob
*Willow
*Freya
*Chevre
*Biskit
*Bruce
*Fauna
*Punchy
*Tia
*Lily
*Drago
*Merengue
*Cheri
*Fuchsia
*Tangy
*Kyle
*Flurry
*Ken
*Lionel
*Cookie
*Mitzi
*Wolfgang
*Francine
*Lopez
*Cherry
*Whitney
*Rodeo
*Marshal
*Chrissy
*Roscoe
*Scoot
*Colton
*Goldie
*Kiki
*Chief
*Stitches
*Diana
*Zell
*Bam
*Skye
*Octavia
*Muffy
*Snake
*Genji
*Nan
*Deirdre
*Monty
*Lobo
RV'S
*Ike
*Hopkin's
*Maddie
*Bea
*Dobie
*Boots
*Wade
*Stella
*Norma

Ariane - Skye & Dobie
PrEtTyFuNny82 - Kiki
MissPink - Maddie
Carackobama - Fuchsia
Armsandavocados - Kyle
Jakeypride - Stitches
Bi-derman - Drago
Yamakiwolf - Wolfgang
BluebearL - Marshal

Filbertlover12 - Chrissy
Lamby101boi - Marshal
Zuckerfan - Marshal
Vlr0316 - Skye

Last edited:
thank you :D I'm probably gonna get dinner soon, but I should be able to get her in the next hour or so if that's okay?

Yeppo! Thats totes alright, I'm free for a couple of hours anyway~

Ahh sorry i completely forgot i was getting punchy from someone else may i swap him for kiki? and i have to run some errands so i won’t be available for awhile will you be available later? sorry :(

Ahh sorry i completely forgot i was getting punchy from someone else may i swap him for kiki? and i have to run some errands so i won’t be available for awhile will you be available later? sorry :(

It's alright! Of course ya can swap him! I'll be online for a while, thou soon it will be getting late for me so if I miss you today I'll be available tomorrow c:

Yeppo! Might take me a while to get her in boxes but once she is I'll let you know! Gonna add your fc rn~

Opps I forgot I was editing my sig its in my sig adding you now ^^

EDIT fc to side

Last edited:
Back