Big Nerd
Bells
Switch
7499-7412-4403
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi! I'm trying to reduce my town population so that I can have more random in-game villagers coming in! I'd really like to move out villagers ASAP, before my campsite inevitably has a dreamie in it (because that's how things go for me).

I have 10 residents right now, and it makes me nervous (especially since a luckily undesired campsite villager showed up literally right after I scanned in the 10th villager to push out Inkwell and Ganon).

I'm just giving them away! Nothing in return unless you just want to leave a tip! I'm just doing a little population control! I'll be going to bed tonight, but tomorrow I'll be on my time travelling game at around 5pm EST. I'll then give villagers to first responders! I'll also bump this around that time for anyone else who might want these guys!

PS: I have a Beardo card too. However, he was already a resident before the cards came in so the first Beardo will be very unoriginal. I can at least make him get rid of the ugly shirt, but he super quickly picked up catchphrases from other villagers.

Back