Amazed by gift from wishy

VioletsTown

Bells
I usually just do meteor showers just for fun... and today, got a throne! I didn't think the gift could be that good. :)

Wow I didn't know that the gifts were gonna be that good! I will keep a close eye next time there is a meteor shower!

Yeah, I've been getting just plain old gifts, but I just do it because, well, I'm there! Will be more diligent in the future. :p

I usually just do meteor showers just for fun... and today, got a throne! I didn't think the gift could be that good. :)

Saaaame! I got really surprised when i got one two days ago ^_^

Well, considering the Throne is a spotlight item and Wishy is designed to only give spotlight items, it's not all that surprising. Still, congratulations.

Cools. I think the best thing I ever got from Wishy was a shopping cart :p

That's good! On my last town I was able to come to one meteor shower, but I received one of the rare number lamps. I always got thrones in Wild World, though. I wasn't sure if Wishy gave out thrones on New Leaf, but it's good to hear that they can be obtained that way! :) Congratulations!

Last edited:
Wishy can give any of the Spotlight items, so anything you get from Wishy is special. There are just some Spotlight items that are more special than others. I was very happy when I would get a number lamp and a piece of the the Rococo set. I also liked getting any of the Sci-Fi items.

That's good! On my last town I was able to come to one meteor shower, but I received one of the rare number lamps. I always got thrones in Wild World, though. I wasn't sure if Wishy gave out thrones on New Leaf, but it's good to hear that they can be obtained that way! :) Congratulations!

MadisonCrossing, just wondering, why is your font so tiny? I have a very difficult time reading your posts. Well, I also had lens implant surgery in both of my eyes so it should be no surprise, but I just wonder why yours is so much smaller than everyone elses'.

ETA = - I usually get Rococco items and sometimes number lamps, but I got a hi-end stereo last time, iirc.

Last edited:
congrats c: the only thing i've gotten was an unknown machine which i had no purpose for, and a dolly to remind me of my bad days of aika

I think the best item so far I've gotten is a classic buffet. One day I'll get something amaaazing!

i havent played during a meteor shower yet! and i didnt know you got spotlight stuff! So, do you just press the a button when you see one like in wild world (or was that city folk)? sorry, I could look it up but im lazy and ill forget all about it until im bored at work again tomorrow night. Youre lucky with the throne, I want one.

Congrats.

In my old town, Wishy gave me a moon. So far in the current town he gave me a rococo vanity(keeping), a number lamp(gave to Flora), and a dolly(I was like WTF when Wishy sent me this).

I usually just get Rococo furniture and number lamps. I don't remember getting anything else.

I did get a throne from a villager though -- there was a week when I got one, and two of my friends got them from villagers too. We were all so freaked out!

Wishy gave me a moon last time which was exciting. Nowhere near as expensive as a throne though, but I got one of those through Gwen. :3

Back