• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Alt Character house ideas?

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Hey everyone looking for some opinions.
I have three alts right now I'm trying to decide what to do with each house.

Cedar- house is in the middle of my pine forest.
Was thinking a...cabin. Something. Idk.

Clover- house is next to my police station by my town hall. Was thinking an inn or hospital or government type building like a library I really dunno at all. I was thinking my music Hall.
But I want that maybe as my third alts Ceres.

Ceres- lives in that strip of land noone knows what to do with the river makes. House backs up to train tracks. Might make it the music Hall because I thought I want the music Hall to be a castle. Castle out off the way would be cool to visit I just can't landscape around it as much as I wish.

Ideas? I'm definitely making a music Hall but not sure if I want it to be Ceres or Clovers house. I want the foresty house to at most be two floors nothing bigger. I'm wishy washy. Thanks!

Last edited:
maybe a musical witch? or a gardener? or maybe they can be some type of human animal?? like half wolf or half fox or somethin?

Both of my alts are princess themed, however...

You could do a LOZ theme, an oriental theme, sweets, ect. There's soooo many ways!!

I think for the forest house it would be a cute idea to have it as like a tree house. So have the first floor be something outside like, and then the top floor could be the cabin-esc tree house. I don't know why but that's what hit me, and I don't think I've seen it be done before...

I agree with the castle being the music hall, I think that'd be a nice idea.

And for the one you want as a building why not do a few of the ideas? It could be a public center and have a little hospital office in one room, a library in another, maybe a government office in another?

A treehouse would be really cool. No idea if that would be the point I got across but I love those real life tree houses (like an actual house not just a little clubhouse).
I randomly thought maybe a fishing store part in one (just a floor).
A combination house with all those things would work hopefully it wouldn't look too Hodge podge.

I'm glad the castle sounds okay :)
I need to upgrade another house ASAP my mayor's home is overrun with music boxes now downstairs :(

Last edited:
A treehouse would be really cool. No idea if that would be the point I got across but I love those real life tree houses (like an actual house not just a little clubhouse).
I randomly thought maybe a fishing store part in one (just a floor).
A combination house with all those things would work hopefully it wouldn't look too Hodge podge.

I'm glad the castle sounds okay :)
I need to upgrade another house ASAP my mayor's home is overrun with music boxes now downstairs :(

I realized how neat combo houses were in HHD! In my opinion if you make the main floor like a "foyer" kind of entrance space and maybe get signs to for each "store" or department branching off it would look really neat. Like any of these: 1 2 3
Then you could customize signs for each of the stores so in the little lobby/entrance area people can see what store/building each room is going to be.

And for the tree house if you had like one of the outside type of walls I think people might be able to figure it out, and put like a sparrows nest in the house too would be cute.

Last edited:
my mayor is a witch-y type with a ramshackle-like cabin... i think the chalet exterior works really well with a hedge fence and the multicoloured stone roof, so maybe that for Cedar?

love the castle idea!

i would go for the library. maybe combo library/cafe? or bookshop/cafe? the new furniture from the update really works well with that. i have a lot of extra cafe-themed items so lmk if you go that route, i could help out

For Ceres' castle, I would consider putting a square or round topiary on each side. It would be traditional castle-y landscaping, but wouldn't take up much of your limited strip-of-land space.

Love KaydeeKrunk's idea of having a tree house for Cedar. :)

Back