• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway (Almost) any Amiibo villager of your choice! (3 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
6835-4836-0003
Tasty Cake
Lucky
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pikachu Easter Egg
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (23) +
hey all! received some bad news today, so naturally i'm gonna counter it by doing a giveaway and giving more people a chance to take a dreamie home since we could all use a little pick-me-up in these times. here's the rules!

1. comment below with who you want.
  2. tell me one good thing that's happened to you/made you smile in the past few days/weeks! (doesn't have to be animal crossing related)
  3. this is for amiibo villagers only. unfortunately i can't give anyone any of the new villagers.
  4. please don't dm me about the giveaway/rush me! i'll do my best to get the winners their villagers asap but my brain is small and my pain is endless
  5. i will pick the winners with a random number generator. your answers won't affect your chances to win--they're just there to remind you and others of good times and memories!
  6. all chosen villagers will be forced out via amiibo. the glitches are apparently patched so there shouldn't be any issues but this is just for transparency.
  7. don't worry about having an open plot right away! i'm willing to wait for you to free up a plot. just be considerate of the other winners as well!
here are the amiibo villagers i CANNOT give away as they currently live on my island and i love them too much. please check here before commenting!

stitches
chief
julian
maple
vivian
pierce
gonzo
pashmina

the giveaway will end may 7, 12pm EST (roughly 24 hours from now). good luck, stay safe, and be kind to yourself!

THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! here are the results, winners will be contacted shortly ^^ thanks so much, i hope to do this again sometime!

Annotation 2020-05-07 120715.png
Annotation 2020-05-07 120824.png
Annotation 2020-05-07 120914.png

Last edited:
i would love apollo! he is my first villager in pocket camp so i'd love to have him here! :D

I would LOVE Lolly, they’re massive dreamies and SOOOOOO adorable! I had Lolly in ALL of my ac games (Apart from nh) and she was my fav is ALL of them something that made me smile: getting animal crossing!!

Last edited:
I would like to have Croque. He's actually for my best friend, he's my best friend's brother's favorite villager and I've been looking for him everywhere for him.

Something that made me smile? Getting Static the other day :3

do you have kiki or mitzi?

Edit: Sorry i was like scared this was one of those time things. As per your request, I cataloged for an hour and no one stole a thing :) Reedit: Sadly did it today and oh well, I won't let one bad apple ruin it for the rest hes one out of 20 good people so those are some odds i'm willing to take. He even started to host an island with my stolen stuff to catalog.

Last edited:
I would love Agnes 😊 she reminds me that it's ok to be a bit different and not the conventional definition of beauty!

A good thing that has happened is that my family and friends are safe and healthy and that I am lucky enough to work from home :) we can do this! Just take each day as it comes ❤

I'd love to get Ankha :love:
She's one of the first ever villager I've got when I begun playing Animal Crossing, with Wild World on DS. Ever since I tried my best to get her in every Animal Crossing I've played so far.
I never got her in New Leaf, and I hope I'll be able to do better in New Horizons :D
What made me smile recently is almost fulfilling my dreamies list! And Ankha is the final one I need :D

I would love to receive Beau!

It makes me happy seeing the generous side of this community! The members willing to give and not ask for anything. Just pay it forward!

I’d love Goldie, so kind of you to do this despite receiving bad news!

something that made me smile recently is my little girl saying ‘mummy I love you’ without being prompted!

I would really like my ultimate dreamie, Raddle ^^ Little doctor frog has stolen my heart ❤

Last night, I tried the campsite trick for the first time and found Diana in my campsite! She's super cute and I love seeing her around town.

actually its a bit of a long story, but i've let someone down and would love to get them the villager they were meant to have! Julia!

Watching the villagers sing makes me smile :)

Last edited:
If you have Merengue I would love her, she is my favorite villager. My cat has made me smile this week because she’s been extra affectionate and sweet towards me, and I got to hang out with my cousin this past weekend, so that was great!

I would LOVE Flora if at all possible! She is my absolute favourite villager.
This month has been rough, as I had to move home from university early due to the state of the world, but I've had some really sweet quality time with my sister who's about to get married, so I am beyond grateful for that! Hope you're doing ok!

Aaaa sorry to hear about your bad news, I hope things turn around for you!

I would love Lucky! I've always thought he was adorable and he's the lazy villager I hope to get in my town!

Something that made me smile? Getting a call back and interviewed for a job I really wanted! I've been working a stressful and unhealthy job for a year just to get experience in a niche field, and I really hope I get this new job so I can finally be less stressed. The pandemic made everything worse bc my facility was absolutely unprepared and we are always short staffed ):

How do these Amiibo giveaways work? Do you invite them and wait for them to move out so someone can come get them? Sorry if this is obvious, I’m somewhat new to TBT.

Hello would really want punchy as he reminds me of my cat that died in a car accident in the past.. Sorry for the bad news that you've received though!

Something that made me smile is literally helping my friends get stuff that they don't have when I have it!! I literally want to help my friends get diys that they dont have yet and even items without anything in return!

hi!! this is so sweet! i’m looking for shep! something that makes me really happy is that tomorrow is my last day of college! i’m proud of myself!

How do these Amiibo giveaways work? Do you invite them and wait for them to move out so someone can come get them? Sorry if this is obvious, I’m somewhat new to TBT.

no worries! what i'm planning to do is invite the first winner's villager, then put them into boxes by inviting the second winner's villager. after they adopt them i'll put the second winner's villager into boxes by inviting the third winner's villager. i hope that makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back