• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway (Almost) any Amiibo villager of your choice! (3 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sweet! Something that's made me happy the past month is being home and spending time with my little sister. I miss her a lot when I'm gone for college so it's nice to have her around lol. If I could have anyone I'd take Coco in a heartbeat! Again, thank you for this! I'm sure it's going to make all of the winners days!

Thanks so much for doing this!

I'd really love to have Ankha move onto my island!

Well I just became an uncle for the first time last week, which has made me so happy! I haven't had a chance to meet him yet for obvious reasons but I'm so looking forward to it!

Good luck everyone! c:

this is lovely! I'm really sorry about your bad news though, can we do anything to cheer you up?
I'm looking for ankha!! I love her. I love studying ancient history so she and lucky are musts for me!

Lockdown is tough, but people on here have been so lovely! Especially as I've restarted my island.

Please let me know if you need anything/ to chat/ help. I understand pain....

Hope things get better for you! Especially during these crazy times lol
Ive been looking for Kiki forever, shes my one and only dreamie!
One thing that's made my smile in the past while has been my aquarium, seeing the plants grow and my fish happy really helps me get through the day. 😊

I would absolutely love Julia
Something that made me ecstatic this week is I got my lil fluffy boi marshal (finally)

I'd really love Freya!

Something good that happened to me this week is watching a movie with my family. We set up a projector in the backyard and watched movies on a sheet we hung. It was lots of fun spending time together and having a good time like that.

I'm looking for Fangs!

He was my favorite villager in past games and I honestly would love to have him again.

One good thing that happened to me this week is I got into the course I needed to get into to graduate my degree on time ❤️

I really appreciate what you are doing here btw! It's important to look at the positives in this time :)

Hi! I'd love to get Lyman. One good thing that happened recently? I got a kitten! her name is Romina and she loves me and everytime I walk into a room her pupils go wild and she bubbles her head in a really cute way.

this is lovely! I'm really sorry about your bad news though, can we do anything to cheer you up?
I'm looking for ankha!! I love her. I love studying ancient history so she and lucky are musts for me!

Lockdown is tough, but people on here have been so lovely! Especially as I've restarted my island.

Please let me know if you need anything/ to chat/ help. I understand pain....

thank you so much for your kindness! just reading everyone's replies is making me smile ^^ i agree there's so many lovely people here, i haven't felt so great about a forum in years! it's basically just college woes and getting ready to say goodbye/move onto the next chapter of my life as my friends and i get ready to graduate ;; one of my once in a lifetime college opportunities may be cancelled for good too because of covid and since i'm graduating soon there won't be a second chance so i'm kinda bummed about it but i'm trying not to let it get to me too much!

i restarted my island recently too so i don't have much but lmk if you need any furniture or resources :) also i hope RNG is in your favor, ankha would be so happy on your island!!

Hello friend! I would love to have freckles or ketchup in my game! Also this morning I got my grades for my Spanish final and I got a 97% 😍 so I should be ending my college career with all As!!!

Hi, thanks for this lovely giveaway !
I would love to have Lolly, my new leaf best friend.

I'm happy to know that my family is safe and lucky to work at home. And my kittens discovered the outside recently so that make me smile too.

First off I wanna thank you for being a sweet soul and doing a giveaway when something bad has happened to you.

I am looking for Cousteau for a friend!

My last dreamie is Baabara but I'd like to help my friends with their dreamie hunting especially since they don't use any forums of the sort.

TLDR: There's so much nice people on BTF!

Before this I was looking for Phoebe and oh man was it hard. She's not my dreamie but my friend's. The first person who offered Phoebe acidentally lost her when TT backwards to keep her in boxes. She said it was a glitch and I don't doubt her. she offered any of her villagers in return but it was fine. she let us come to her town in order to try and attempt to pick her up from the void. (didn't work though)which honestly was so sweet of her. We still keep in touch :') I helped her find bob one of her dreamies and she has since then found all her dreamies.
So the search was still ongoing.
I found a second person who offered phoebe. That was a terrible experience and i'd rather not explain that mess 😤 :rolleyes:
Then I found a third person. It didn't work out~ and we ended on good terms :)
Honestly at this point I was getting burnt out but I finally found her last night! So glad about that.
Ironically the first phoebe seller I still talk with found a thread for me but I let her know the good news~
I'm so glad that i've met so many nice people on this platform especially since this is the first forum i've ever joined!

EDIT: idk how I missed maple in ur spoiler but i've changed the villager i was LF. Sorry about that

I am sorry about your bad news!

I would love to get Ankha! <3

One good thing that has happened to me recently was finally receiving therapy, I've had a couple sessions and it's going so well!
Even if I don't win, thank you for doing this! So nice of you to give us a chance to receive our dreamies :)

Terribly sorry for the bad news, despite that you're still able to have this wonderful giveaway, thay's so nice of you to do...

I would love to have Lily on my island for she is my ultimate dreamie <3

As for the thing that made me really happy is me beaing able to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons now, I only got it 2 days ago and I'm so glad I already was able to play it since I was looking forward to this a lomg time ago and now I am able to play it already :D

Hi! Hope everything gets sorted out for you soon. Your kindness is certainly appreciated! Thank you for doing this. I would love to adopt Marshal if you possibly have his amiibo.

Something that has made me smile has been sharing my animal crossing experience with my mom. She had never touched a video game controller in her life, but was happy to join my little island getaway during stressful times. It’s now almost all we talk about, and we have really bonded a lot!

Thank you for the Giveaway and I hope things get better for you!
I would have to say, the best thing so far is finally getting some sun outside. Being stuck inside has been very hard and not being able to go outside often is even harder. I will just have to enjoy it from my balcony in the mean time.

So happy you have Maple, so I will have to go with my second choice, Marina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back