• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Allure's Art Shop!

Personal Update:

1. Aimlee (Finished Product)
2. Izzi000 (Finished Product)
3. PrayingMantis10 (Finished Product )
4. Katiegurl1223 (Line Art sent and approved)
5. Kaygurl (Line art sent for approval )

I think I will digitally color all tomorrow and/or Monday to get them out on time, but today has mainly been line arts and getting my tablet to work :3 All up and running now so don't worry! Lol. This was to keep me in line and to let y'all know where your orders stand.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kay
Town Name: Pinkleaf
Order: She is tall and very skinny. She has blonde hair and green eyes, She usally is wearing dresses that are pink/light blue.
Reference Pictures: (Getting one...)
Price: 150TBT? For a chibi?

Could I pay you after I see the outline/sketch?

Hey hun I need your reference pic please :3

Mayor name: Marissa
Town name: Candyland
Order: Digital drawing of my mayor please! I'd like her to be holding an orange bunny balloon if that's okay?
Refs: [front]
[back]
If you need a ref of the balloon, please let me know!
Price: 150 TBT, can I please pay half if I get accepted and the other half when I see the sketch?

Thank you so much, your art is so lovely :)

Mayor name: Marissa
Town name: Candyland
Order: Digital drawing of my mayor please! I'd like her to be holding an orange bunny balloon if that's okay?
Refs: [front]
[back]
If you need a ref of the balloon, please let me know!
Price: 150 TBT, can I please pay half if I get accepted and the other half when I see the sketch?

Thank you so much, your art is so lovely :)

^^ Thank you! Accepted! And sure, pay however you like!​

So cute <3

Form
Mayor Name: Rhea
Town Name: Caketon
Order: Full body digital
Reference Pictures: x
Price: I made a siggy, but I'll pay 130 tbt c:

So cute <3

Form
Mayor Name: Rhea
Town Name: Caketon
Order: Full body digital
Reference Pictures: x
Price: I made a siggy, but I'll pay 130 tbt c:
^^ Accepted, Ill have it done within a couple of days :3 tomorrow is a doc appointment, other than that I should have it done asap

Hey guys. I have a doc appointment today and am not sure how many drawings will get done today. Sorry for any inconvenience.

^^ Thanks.
I got some bad news at the doc so I wont be coloring today, I will try to tomorrow. Im sorry for the delay.

Mayor Name: Pepper
Town Name: Silver
Order: Digital Chibi
mayor_pepper_ref2.jpg
Price: trade we discussed in PM (✿◠‿◠)

take your time, i'm in no rush. i'm just happy that you would consider doing one for me

Ok, who hasn't gotten their artwork yet? And could you please let me know what page your order is on and if you have received line art yet please?

Ok, who hasn't gotten their artwork yet? And could you please let me know what page your order is on and if you have received line art yet please?

That would be me :p I don't want a line art preview, I'll pay now itself. It's on page 5 ^-^

Back