• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All Villagers (◔ᴥ◔)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buny

૮꒰*´ ˘ `*꒱ა♡゚+*:
Bells
Switch
1612-5660-7038
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Mom's Plush
Spring Sakura
Ruby
Feedback
100% (53) +
NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT :)

hi guys, i've decided to use my second town to sell some villagers, as i've seen it's gotten quite hard to get your dremies nowadays! I'm only gonna do this for a limited time, but i hope i can help some people out there (✿? ꒳ ` )

Important Notes and Rules

- it's the first time i do this, so you're warned that the process may be slow, as i also work full time. I'm not responsible if our schedules are too different and it's difficult to catch each other online. Please be patient (◡‿◡✿) my timezone is GMT +3. Please, when you speak about time and available hours, convert to this timezone.

- each villager is 10 tbt. I believe it's the lower acceptable price for a villager, and for me, the most reasonable one.

- Do not run in my town, please.

- I'm going to accept 3 requests at a time, and once i finish those three i'll accept the next three, and so on.

- Obviously i can't sell you the Sanrio villagers or other special characters, so i'm sorry if that's what you're looking for :c

- Like this post when you make a request, so i get notified!

- if you wish to cancel your request, please let me know before i put your villager in boxes!!

Form

Name:
Town:
FC:
Villager:
Available hours in GMT+3:

Current requests (0 slots available)

Name: Bella
Town: Rosewood
FC: in signature
Villager: Sylvia
Available hours in GMT+3: now to 12pm GMT

Name: Ri
Town: Moonfall
FC: Sidebar
Villager: Kiki in boxes
Available hours in GMT+3: very varied, I work 50+ hours a week and do online college, but I check the forums often and I can try to work with your schedule. I am usually available later/ in the evenings.

Completed Requests

Nocti - Olivia
Personigo - Eunice
CandyApple - Bea
Bizhiins - Kiki
Emolga59 - Zucker

Last edited:
Heya ! Mind if become your first customer~ ?

Name: Nocti
Town: Aeiou
FC: 0061 - 1441 - 4906
Villager: Olivia (Snooty cat)
Available hours in GMT+3: 4PM-2AM (I'm GMT+1 so I converted to your timezone!)

I currently have an open spot in my town, and I'm willing to time travel if needed.

Last edited:
Name: Marvin (3DS system says Randy)
Town: Maguana
FC: 3669-0271-1251
Villager: Eunice (Normal sheep)
Available hours in GMT+3: 4:00 P.M - 6:00 A.M

Last edited:
Heya ! Mind if become your first customer~ ?

Name: Nocti
Town: Aeiou
FC: 0061 - 1441 - 4906
Villager: Olivia (Snooty cat)
Available hours in GMT+3: 4PM-2AM (I'm GMT+1 so I converted to your timezone!)

I currently have an open spot in my town, and I'm willing to time travel if needed.

hii!! Olivia is in boxes and waiting for you :)

hii!! Olivia is in boxes and waiting for you :)

Thank you so much ! I'm all set and ready to travel to your town!
The TBT bells are ready as well, just tell me if you'd prefer to have them upfront or after, either is fine by me ! ^o^

Thank you so much ! I'm all set and ready to travel to your town!
The TBT bells are ready as well, just tell me if you'd prefer to have them upfront or after, either is fine by me ! ^o^

i don't mind, either way ^^ opening my gates for you!!

i don't mind, either way ^^ opening my gates for you!!

Ok ! i have one issue though, did you register my FC back? because it doesnt show your town when i'm trying to travel to you, its a blank list. I'll stay infront of Porter just lemme know !

Ok ! i have one issue though, did you register my FC back? because it doesnt show your town when i'm trying to travel to you, its a blank list. I'll stay infront of Porter just lemme know !

aaaaaaa sorry, apparently i messed up one of the numbers >.< opening my gates again!!

Name: Marvin (3DS system says Randy)
Town: Maguana
FC: 3669-0271-1251
Villager: Eunice (Normal sheep)
Available hours in GMT+3: 4:00 P.M - 6:00 A.M

if you're available, i'm getting Eunice ready for you :)

Last edited:
if you're available, i'm getting Eunice ready for you :)[/QUOTE]

I'll be ready in a flash. Thank you!

aaaaaaa sorry, apparently i messed up one of the numbers >.< opening my gates again!!

Okay so my game just decided to do the worst possible thing and moved in a different villager (Mac, jock dog) at the same time, so I'll have to unlock a different slot for Olivia (I assume she must be the next one on the waitlist, right ?) In any case I'll keep you updated on this situation. Don't worry about the bells, you can keep them, I'm sure it'll turn out fine !

Okay so my game just decided to do the worst possible thing and moved in a different villager (Mac, jock dog) at the same time, so I'll have to unlock a different slot for Olivia (I assume she must be the next one on the waitlist, right ?) In any case I'll keep you updated on this situation. Don't worry about the bells, you can keep them, I'm sure it'll turn out fine !

awwwww i'm so sorry :c don't worry, just make space and you can come pick her up again!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be ready in a flash. Thank you!

ready!! opening my gates :)

edit: wait something went wrong :(

Last edited:
awwwww i'm so sorry :c don't worry, just make space and you can come pick her up again!!

Oh, nevermind ! Turns out I had two free slots, that's nice! They'll be able to coexist ! Thank you so much !
EES1LcEXkAANGZP.jpg

No problem! Ill go ahead and pay you right now so that's taken care of. Once again, thank you!

No problem! Ill go ahead and pay you right now so that's taken care of. Once again, thank you!

alright she's boxed!! ^^ ty for tbt, i'm opening my gates :D

Name: Emolga59
Town: Crystal
FC: In Sidebar
Villager: Zucker
Available hours in GMT+3: 12:30-4:00PM

Name: Lyra
Town: Lumina
FC: 0920-3393-1333
Villager: Kiki
Available hours in GMT+3: weekends (today/tomorrow) all day; weekdays 9:00pm GMT - 3:00AM GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back