• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All Villagers (◔ᴥ◔)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:candy
Town: Arianne
FC: on the side
Villager: Bea
Available hours in GMT+3: 7-9pm to 4am

Name: Bella
Town: Rosewood
FC: in signature
Villager: Sylvia, and are you willing to hold? If so, Kitt
Available hours in GMT+3: now to 12pm GMT

Last edited:
Name: Ri
Town: Moonfall
FC: Sidebar
Villager: Kiki
Available hours in GMT+3: very varied, I work 50+ hours a week and do online college, but I check the forums often and I can try to work with your schedule. I am usually available later/ in the evenings.

Name: Emolga59
Town: Crystal
FC: In Sidebar
Villager: Zucker
Available hours in GMT+3: 12:30-4:00PM

Zucker is in boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Lyra
Town: Lumina
FC: 0920-3393-1333
Available hours in GMT+3: weekends (today/tomorrow) all day; weekdays 9:00pm GMT - 3:00AM GMT

Kiki in boxes! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name:candy
Town: Arianne
FC: on the side
Villager: Bea
Available hours in GMT+3: 7-9pm to 4am

Bea in boxes! :)

Thank you! Just give me 5 mins and I’ll come pick up Bea! Candy from Arianne

great, i'm opening my gates in 3 minutes ^^

my town is Nenette!!

Last edited:
Okay, I?ll head over! Thank you :)

Edit: I just logged into my town, and a tenth villager has a put a plot down. Could you give me fifteen minutes to TT and get a villager out? I?m so sorry, I didn?t have time to check before because I just got home!

Last edited:
Okay, I’ll head over! Thank you :)

Edit: I just logged into my town, and a tenth villager has a put a plot down. Could you give me fifteen minutes to TT and get a villager out? I’m so sorry, I didn’t have time to check before because I just got home!

Awwww it's ok!

Okay, I got a villager to move out! So when you’re able to again tonight, I can come pick Kiki up :) sorry, I just had an unexpected villager move-in lol

No problem at all ^^ you can come pick her up now if ur available!

Name: Ri
Town: Moonfall
FC: Sidebar
Available hours in GMT+3: very varied, I work 50+ hours a week and do online college, but I check the forums often and I can try to work with your schedule. I am usually available later/ in the evenings.

Kiki is in boxes and waiting for you!!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Bella
Town: Rosewood
FC: in signature
Villager: Sylvia, and are you willing to hold? If so, Kitt
Available hours in GMT+3: now to 12pm GMT

i'm having some trouble getting Sylvia in boxes, and i'm not sure what you mean about Kitt. I'm sorry, but you might have to wait a bit longer, until i figure out what's wrong, but feel free to cancel your order if you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back