• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling All US Pokémon Events! Custom Pokémon! Shinies & 6IVs! GameStop November Genesect!!!

Can I get a hoopa, shiny xerneas, and shiny yveltal? 150 tbt! Want those now?

Last edited:
I would like one Hoopa please! I will add and transfer the bells as soon as I catch the Kyurem I am battling now.

Are these still available? If so, I'll take two shiny Xerneas and two shiny Yvetal.

Last edited:
What shinies for sale ? Id like to buy some and the legendary hoopa xerneaus and yveltal

I'm totally interested in the two shiny Kalos legends and the JPN Volcanion. Unfortunately I don't have the TBT right now so I'll have to liquidate some collectibles or something. I'll get back to you!

I'm totally interested in the two shiny Kalos legends and the JPN Volcanion. Unfortunately I don't have the TBT right now so I'll have to liquidate some collectibles or something. I'll get back to you!

Sure, anytime :)

Back