• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling All US Pokémon Events! Custom Pokémon! Shinies & 6IVs! GameStop November Genesect!!!

Can I get a hoopa, shiny xerneas, and shiny yveltal? 150 tbt! Want those now?

Last edited:
I would like one Hoopa please! I will add and transfer the bells as soon as I catch the Kyurem I am battling now.

Are these still available? If so, I'll take two shiny Xerneas and two shiny Yvetal.

Last edited:
What shinies for sale ? Id like to buy some and the legendary hoopa xerneaus and yveltal

Are these still available? If so, I'd like a Hoopa.

I'm totally interested in the two shiny Kalos legends and the JPN Volcanion. Unfortunately I don't have the TBT right now so I'll have to liquidate some collectibles or something. I'll get back to you!

I'm totally interested in the two shiny Kalos legends and the JPN Volcanion. Unfortunately I don't have the TBT right now so I'll have to liquidate some collectibles or something. I'll get back to you!

Sure, anytime :)

Back