• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Fruits and Veg

No I shouldn't. I will send you a dodo code and just tell Orville that you want to fly and visit someone's island. Select to search via Dodo code. Enter the code and it should tell you there is a flight to averylinis and you should be good to visit. I will send you that code in a dm in just a minute.

Thank you for the explanation, that is very helpful.

And double thank you for the help with the elusive pear.

I have Apples, oranges, cherries, peaches, pears, and coconuts ready to pick.

Also
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Wheat
Sugarcane
And all colors of pumpkins ready to be picked as well.

I also have some DIY recipes. Let me know if you are looking for something and I will see if I have it. If you want to visit the island DM me. Will be online for next few hours.
Is this available still?

If anyone is online I need apples, cherries, and pears (happy to share any oranges, peaches, coconuts and crops!)

Hey, if this is still available I’m looking for cherries, apples, pears, potatoes, and sugarcane. Any would be appreciated. I can trade for everything else. Let me know!

Hey, if this is still available I’m looking for cherries, apples, pears, potatoes, and sugarcane. Any would be appreciated. I can trade for everything else. Let me know!
This is still available and you may have as much as you want no charge. I usually open up my island for you to pick what you want but if you prefer delivery I can do that too. For the vegetables I am willing to deliver grown plants as well as I'm making space on my island. I just need to know a good time to meet up. I am EST.

Sounds good! You're a life saver. I don't mind either method, but am happy to come to the island to pick up the different fruits and veggies. I'm pretty available later today or this weekend. Just let me know what's a good day/time and the dodo code.

Sounds good! You're a life saver. I don't mind either method, but am happy to come to the island to pick up the different fruits and veggies. I'm pretty available later today or this weekend. Just let me know what's a good day/time and the dodo code.
Ok I know I have a little free time right now I could pop on otherwise I'm thinking it will be closer to 8 pm tonight as I have a dinner to go to. Otherwise I should be free all day tomorrow.

I don't have my switch on me right now but can definitely be on around and after 8pm ET.

Back