• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Fruits and Veg

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
I have Apples, oranges, cherries, peaches, pears, and coconuts ready to pick.

Also
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Wheat
Sugarcane
And all colors of pumpkins ready to be picked as well.

I also have some DIY recipes. Let me know if you are looking for something and I will see if I have it. If you want to visit the island DM me. Will be online for next few hours.

I will be on tonight after 10, if you will be online
Post automatically merged:

I have Apples, oranges, cherries, peaches, pears, and coconuts ready to pick.

Also
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Wheat
Sugarcane
And all colors of pumpkins ready to be picked as well.

I also have some DIY recipes. Let me know if you are looking for something and I will see if I have it. If you want to visit the island DM me. Will be online for next few hours.
Is your island open right now? We are definitely looking for some fruits and wheat and potatoes.

I will be on tonight after 10, if you will be online

Is your island open right now? We are definitely looking for some fruits and wheat and potatoes.
I am playing right now

Last edited:
I will hop on soon too. Just need to let my dogs out first. Let me know when you're ready and I'll send over the Dodo code

Ok Dodo code is C5VC2. Help yourself to any fruit, vegetables, or bells. I have some diys out by the airport you are welcome to as well. Also jolly redd is here and feel free to visit the shops as well.

Hi! Are you still offering fruits? I am looking for cherries, pears, and apples. Thank you!!

Edit: got what I needed. Thanks anyways!!

Last edited:
Yes I am. I will be at work for a few more hours but I can send you a message when I'm available and send a dodo code.

Hi.

Are you still offering fruit?
I'm missing pears and would greatly appreciate the help in getting some.

Let me know. Thanks in advance either way.

Hi.

Are you still offering fruit?
I'm missing pears and would greatly appreciate the help in getting some.

Let me know. Thanks in advance either way.
Yes I am still offering fruit. I can let you come to my island and pick what you want or if you prefer I can deliver a stack of pears to you. Let me know what works better for you and we can arrange a time.

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to visit your island and pick some pears. My island is still a work in progress.

I'm off of work today so I can work around your schedule.

That would be wonderful thank you!

Do you need my friend code? This will be my first time playing online instead of local.

Back