• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling all amiibo villagers 🖤 [all slots full!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you take other payment besides Tbt also is there a place i can find what villagers are are on what tier? sorry if this is a dumb question xD
no, tbt only right now. all info is listed on my first post :)

Could you get tangy?👀

if so howmuch would it cost?
i have every amiibo, I can get any villager that has an amiibo. all prices are listed on my first post.

locking this thread as all slots & waitlist are full!

heyo i'm back at it! i'll be doing five more slots today. just as a general reminder -

do not post if:
• you don't have an available plot right now
• you won't be available for more than 3 hours (i will PM you if i expect it to take significantly longer)
you haven't read the rules

also for anyone here looking for zucker who may not want to wait or can't afford the tbt price, check out my sister lana's thread here 🖤

Last edited:
Hello may I please get Pietro! Don’t care what I have to pay I’m here all day I’m buying the plot now.

Hello may I please get Pietro! Don’t care what I have to pay I’m here all day I’m buying the plot now.
Hello again! Could I please get Melba (tier C)? I have an empty plot and am available all day.
Could I get Ankha?
just wanna confirm that all three of you read the rules on the first page? i can add each of you to the list after you do so.
  • pietro is tier A, he's 130 tbt
  • melba is tier C, she's 50 tbt
  • ankha is tier S, she's 180 tbt

just wanna confirm that all three of you read the rules on the first page? i can add each of you to the list after you do so.
Yes, I've read the rules! I will send the TBT now. :)

Yes I am aware of the rules if we don’t have the plot we will get a bad WiFi rating. I just bought the plot. Will send the bells once he’s in boxes.

How much for Frobert?

Edit: I'm sorry; I won't be available for the next 3 hours

Yes, I've read the rules!

Hi there! I would like to request Raddle! I know he's untiered but I will pay 40 tbt, since your doing work to get him for me! Even if he's not that popular I don't mind paying for him! Thanks for doing all this work for people's dreamies, and have a nice day! : )

Hi there! I would like to request Raddle! I know he's untiered but I will pay 40 tbt, since your doing work to get him for me! Even if he's not that popular I don't mind paying for him! Thanks for doing all this work for people's dreamies, and have a nice day! : )
that's so so sweet of you! thank you for your kind words, ill add you to the list now c:

EDIT: I will reply again when I have another open plot. I am very sorry to bother you Q - Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back