• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling all amiibo villagers 🖤 [all slots full!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! I'll just give you all 4 to show my appreciation! (Also can you tell me how to give you the bells?)

I’d be really interested in Dobie but only have 50 TBT right now, would you accept gold nuggets/NMT/bells as well?

I’d be really interested in Dobie but only have 50 TBT right now, would you accept gold nuggets/NMT/bells as well?
sure, no problem - a few gold nuggets would be good! however many you feel is fair. ill add you to the list and work on him after im done with apollo!

I would LOVE Tangy as shes a dreamy of mine. I'm pretty sure shes tier B, but is there any in-game items (materials, NMT, IGB) you would like to make up for the TBT i'm missing? Thank you and no worries if not!

I would LOVE Tangy as shes a dreamy of mine. I'm pretty sure shes tier B, but is there any in-game items (materials, NMT, IGB) you would like to make up for the TBT i'm missing? Thank you and no worries if not!
you're only short about 10 tbt, so maybe if you have any extra wood? hard/soft/regular, doesn't matter, im just running low and my island has no trees right now lol. but ill add you to the list & start on her after the first two orders!

you're only short about 10 tbt, so maybe if you have any extra wood? hard/soft/regular, doesn't matter, im just running low and my island has no trees right now lol. but ill add you to the list & start on her after the first two orders!
Awesome! Thank you so much! I have plenty of Soft wood and Hard wood i can give you! :)

Could I possibly request Coco? I know I'm short a few tbt but I could make up the difference w igb or materials!

sure, no problem - a few gold nuggets would be good! however many you feel is fair. ill add you to the list and work on him after im done with apollo!

Thank you so much!! Is there anything else in the way of materials I could give you on top of the gold nuggets? I've been looking for Dobie for a while and am super grateful that you're doing this

Could I request Chevre? :) I believe she is C tier.
sure! added you.

Would it be possible to request a villager now but let you know when we have room?
hmm, i think it'd be best if you just keep an eye on the thread and post when you have a space. i can usually complete a bunch of requests in a day so you have a very good chance of getting a spot when you're ready! i might consider some sort of "waitlist" thing for this purpose, but right now i don't wanna get too overwhelmed.

Could I possibly request Coco? I know I'm short a few tbt but I could make up the difference w igb or materials!
sure, no problem. any type of wood stacks would be great, or a handful of bells is fine too. ill add you!

Thank you so much!! Is there anything else in the way of materials I could give you on top of the gold nuggets? I've been looking for Dobie for a while and am super grateful that you're doing this
you're very welcome! no need for anything else, the tbt + nuggets is more than enough :)

can I request Judy? c: I don't have TBT but I can offer 3 gold nuggets and 15 star fragments

Hi! would it be possible to request Chief from you? I'm super interested in him. :)

Hello! Could I request Beau? I don’t know how tbt works currently but I could offer 6 gold nuggets and 8 NMT along with 15 Star fragments?

Hello! Could I request Beau? I don’t know how tbt works currently but I could offer 6 gold nuggets and 8 NMT along with 15 Star fragments?
sure. my list is full right now, but ill make an exception as im just about to open up a slot. i would prefer tbt, but your offer is fine :) ill send you a pm when he's ready.

I have a plot open rn just to let you know, but I can keep it open overnight just fine if you can't get to me today ^_^ Tysm for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back