• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Alcamoth Pseudo-Cycling (READ THE OP)

Sorry, just wanted to let you know I was able to get Beau through a giveaway so when he comes up he can go to someone else :) I would still like to look for Erik or Dierdre! Thanks for doing this! :)

As of now I still haven't finished plot resetting, so there's nothing new on that front.

However, I'd like to announce a change in policy regarding lurking: No lurking for villagers not currently in Alcamoth.

The main reason for this is that, since I don't time travel, chances are I'll get a villager a lurker wanted, only to have the lurker obtain the villager from somebody else and leaving me with someone I don't want in Alcamoth. This can be especially infuriating if I spent days upon days plot resetting beforehand.

While plot resetting, I'd rather give my priorities to 1. the villagers I want and 2. popular villagers I can use to obtain the former.

With that being said, I'm still keeping an eye out for the villagers oslocrossing, Peony85, and Saint_Jimmy are looking for since they posted before I decided to make it this way. But this applies to them and only them. Anyone who ignores this rule after this post will be ignored in turn.

Thank you.

Plot resetting has been done for a while now. I got Phoebe out of it, so that's one desired villager off the list. Right now I'm waiting for the next villager to ask to move.

In the meantime, I've updated the rules for visitors in the OP. They're a bit stricter than I would've liked, but better safe than sorry.

The next mover is Egbert, who will be in boxes on April 2.

He's rather unoriginal, and so if there's anyone who wants him they can have him for free.

Edit: As it turned out he changed his mind when he talked to my secondary character. Probably just as well; I'm still on the fence about whether or not to make him a permanent resident of Alcamoth.

Last edited:
Lopez is moving out. I don't know when as he hasn't pinged me yet (Egbert told me). It's guaranteed that he will move, as I'm hitting the power button if he dares change his mind.

He's mostly intact, though he has some fish (including, at last report, a coelacanth) in his house. As always I'm mostly interested in trading another villager for him, though I'm open to any offer. I'm not asking full price for him, though.

On a different note, I've decided to keep Egbert. The only reason I wanted him to move at all was because his house was in front of a bridge, as I quite like him otherwise. I blew up the bridge and that solved that problem.

Update: I've decided to change the prefix from "Cycling" to "Trading" since the latter's closer to what I'm doing here; it's just that I'm offering more than one villager. Hopefully this should prevent some confusion (or maybe it'll just make things even more confusing; what do I know?).

Lopez is now in boxes. If there's anyone who's been wanting him, now might be a good opportunity.

On a different note, if you're lurking for a villager and then get them from elsewhere, I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know. I'd rather not be told that you already have that villager when my version of them is in boxes.

Hello! I just started a new town last night, and I have Sterling. I don't plan on keeping him, so if he pings me to move anytime soon I'd be more than happy to let you know!

Back