• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Alcamoth Pseudo-Cycling (READ THE OP)

D.L. Yomegami

Sanely Insane
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
To elaborate on the title: My town of Alcamoth technically isn't a cycling town; I do have a final plan for it and I know which villagers I want to populate it. However, none of the town's current villagers are ones I want to stick around, and so rather than void them I figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in giving them a new home.

It should be noted that I do not time-travel and don't plan on making an exception to that rule for the sake of this thread, unless one or more people have been waiting for a certain villager.

Which brings me to reservations. It is first-come first-served, but multiple people are allowed to state their interest in a certain villager. When the time comes and that villager is getting ready to move out, the person who makes the offer I'm most interested in will be the one who gets the villager in question. I'll let those people know when the villager's getting ready to move.

Also, lurkers are welcome, but under one condition: You must be lurking for someone in Alcamoth. I do carefully regulate who moves into Alcamoth, and my priorities are 1. villagers I want and 2. popular villagers I can use to obtain the former. Plus, since I don't time travel, chances are the less patient lurkers will just get their desired villager from elsewhere before I can get them in Alcamoth.

I'm mostly looking to trade villagers for other villagers, though depending on the villager in question I might accept other forms of payment or even give them away for free.

Rules for visitors:
1. Make sure your void is clear before coming to pick up a villager. I'd like to obtain my desired villagers as soon as possible and don't want to deal with any extraneous garbage.
1a. If you did void anyone prior to coming to pick up a villager, let me know who it was.
2. If you're a first time visitor, don't leave my sight; I'll lead you to the desired villager and back again. I'll make an exception if you want to check out Alcamoth's shops, but in that case go straight to Main Street and nowhere else. I hate to be this strict, but better safe than sorry.
2a. Generally speaking I'll have already checked the shops and bought all I wanted before taking visitors, so permission isn't necessary if you want to buy anything. On the off chance I haven't checked the shops, I'll let you know.
2b. If you do happen to meet any other villagers on the way to the house of a mover, you're welcome to talk to them.
3. Don't run. I'd like to try and avoid grass wear before I can get my paths down.
4. Permission is required before taking fruits, hybrids, etc., not that there are much of these in Alcamoth at the moment.
5. Don't be a jerk (no planting pitfalls, no randomly cutting down trees, etc.). In a perfect world this would go without saying, but alas.
6. Don't be a jerk. Seriously.

With that said, here's the list of villagers I'm looking for:
Listed in order of prefecence.

*Gayle
*Alli
*Sterling
*Knox
*Jacques
*Midge

I don't particularly care about originality since chances are they'll just mess up their house anyway while living in Alcamoth. If you want to reset their shirt and catchphrase before trading them, however, than that is appreciated.

And here's who is currently in Alcamoth:
Movers
N/A

Available non-permanent residents
*Diana (Potential takers: Piads, MissHappyNarwhal)
*Bianca (Potential takers: kellbell1025, leeaboo)
*Gala (Potential takers: ChiiSena542)
*Jitters

Permanent Residents
*Phoebe
*Sprinkle
*Egbert

Unavailable non-permanent residents
*Marina (Reserved for my other town of Mabure)

*Freckles
*Grizzly
*Lopez

As mentioned, I don't accept lurkers for villagers not in Alcamoth. However, these three posted before I made up my mind about that, and as such I'll continue to keep them in mind.

*Skye (oslocrossing)
*Erik/Deirdre (Peony85)
*Hazel (Saint_Jimmy)

I cannot guarantee originality, unfortunately. I am playing this town normally, and so chances are the villagers above will have their house changed up a bit, have a different catchphrase, etc. I will at least reset the shirt and catchphrase when they ask to move, however.

At the moment no one is set to move out of Alcamoth as there's only eight villagers. Once I get a ninth I'll update.

And I think that's everything. Feel free to let me know if anyone interests you. :)

Last edited:
I would love to have Diana ...if possible please pm me when she is ready :)
Thank you

Just a reminder that Grizzly is still available, though probably not for much longer.

On a different note, I also invited Sprinkle in from Alcamoth's campsite. While she hasn't moved in yet and it isn't guaranteed that she will, I've been debating on whether or not to make her a permanent resident of Alcamoth or not. If I decide not to, she'll be available. If I do, Freckles will be available instead.

A bump to say that Freckles is moving out of Alcamoth on March 8th.

In the OP, I originally stated that she's a special case in that I wanted her to be a permanent resident, but since her house was in a bad spot I wanted to see if someone could hold her until I've moved out enough villagers to take her back and plot reset.

This is no longer the case. Sprinkle has set up her plot within Alcamoth (after a ton of plot resetting on my part) and is set to be a permanent resident, and I'd rather have her as my sole peppy rather than Freckles.

As such, Freckles is now available to anyone who may want her.

Freckles is in boxes today.

She unfortunately isn't very original (though I did reset her catchphrase and I believe she's still wearing her original shirt). As such, between that and the fact that I initially intended to keep her, I'm willing to give her away for free.

If there's anyone who wants her, you may wish to speak soon.

Your interest has been noted. :)

Also, a reminder that Freckles is still available, but probably not for much longer.

Everyone's interest has been noted. :) I should really check here more often.

Owl: Sadly, Freckles has been voided. :( My apologies.

Back