• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Akane's Dreamie Provider (all free)

AkaneDeath

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (191) +
Hello there. I started out making a new thread for every single villager that moved out. This is fine and dandy, however, I realized I'm going through these little guys way too much to do that. This will hopefully make things easier and less crowded in the forum area.

All villagers here are free. You will never have to tip or pay me anything for them. I love when people find the villager they've been looking for and knowing they will be loved in their new forever homes.

I do have these cards;
Diana
Marcie
Muffy
Prince
Pate
Felicity
Fuchsia
Gwen
Coach
Lucha
Drift
Bettina
Hamphrey
Ozzie
Poncho
Keaton

I can bring these guys in really fast. The others that are random move ins I won't list until they're ready to move out as they will be changing quickly. In my next post I'll start making lists of people who want certain villagers so I can remember better. Also, keep any eye out as I will be adding to the cards I have now. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The List

People waiting in line will go here;

Diana;
RoyalVixen

Muffy;
Ramune

Last edited:
Thanks so much. It's late where I live and I have to hit the hay.Will I be able to adopt Muffy tomorrow? 1134-7829-3310 mayor Bo Peep from Farmland.

Of course! I'm going through the two Diana's first anyway. See you tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Much appreciated <3
I'm going to head up to bed in 20 minutes or so. If you happen to get Diana while I'm offline, feel free to give her to RoyalVixen first!

Diana is ready right now! Can you come?

I see you have Diana and muffy~! I'd like to adopt them if it's ok with you by the way thanks you so much for doing this~!

Back