• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ✿Aηα+Jєʀʀу Ƈуcℓιηg >>In Boxes: <<

Beau is still available
350a32bb98191b140801317734e6f419.jpg

Is Beau still available? He's a dreamie of mine. ^w^

Last edited:
Oh! Well, how much do you want for him? c: I'm fairly new to the forums, so I'm just guessing that this is how it goes x3

The rules for this thread are on the first page c:
Beau is tier 1 so 200 btb (btb are forum bells) is the minimum i'd take for him

Wanted to let you know that I am no longer lurking for Goldie since I got her already (was irlghost but I changed my username). Also, bump for Beau. Hope someone adopts him soon. I have him in my town and I love him c:

Wanted to let you know that I am no longer lurking for Goldie since I got her already (was irlghost but I changed my username). Also, bump for Beau. Hope someone adopts him soon. I have him in my town and I love him c:

Thank you for letting me know cx and thank you for the boomp c:

Back