Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 41-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 46-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
20, this is my first Animal Crossing. I got it back when it was released and all of my friends were playing it. Sadly none of them really play anymore.

I am 18. ^^
My younger sister is 7 and she plays.
My aunt plays AC:NL too and she is 35.

I'm 15 in 2 months, I got the game when I was 13

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sister is 9 and she plays it

I'm 22. I played the GameCube version back when I was 11/12, and then hadn't play another Animal Crossing game until I got New Leaf for Christmas last year. :)

Kind of funny when people see a kawaii game, and instantly assume it's a kids game. Have you read some of the dialog? It's not exactly the kind of stuff taught in kindergarten!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sigh... I am the only person (so far...) in the 36-40 year old range... :(

Not anymore now that I voted, and I BARELY make it (on the older side). I'm curious where all the 40-somethings are, because we were adults when the game hit America (and Japan for that matter).

I'm 16 years old, and going by the poll it looks like most people here are in my age group too! :O

I'm 20 and I've loved Animal Crossing since Population Growing.

I'm 17 years old, but people tell me I act like I'm 20.

Been playing Animal Crossing for over 5 years now, and I still love it.

I'm gonna be 20 in March! TONS of people at my university bring ACNL to classes, so whenever I bring my 3DS I get like, 30 Spot Pass notifications!! Nintendo is aware that their target audience has shifted, in the sense that their old demographic has grown up: they now market to us, as well as "1 - 12 year olds".

It's a little weird tho, you know? I've had kids on the island be like "Be my online boyfriend" and it's like, that's literally illegal. Please stop. I wish there was an option to enter your age and have Kap'n say "Who ye be lookin to hang out with on the island? A: Anyone! B: 18+ only".

Back