• Total voters

Therhodian

Unicorn Avant-garde
Bells
Switch
7385-6233-4518
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Sometimes I feel a bit to old... But yeah let's look at ages!

So how old are you?

I am a bit sorry the age list is so big, and the first ages take large gaps while later do not. But you can always post your age if you desire to do so.

I am 22.

Last edited:
I'm almost 13 so I put 13.
Thanks for actually putting a 1-12 option unlike the last one.
But I don't know many 1 year olds around here.

I'm almost 13 so I put 13.
Thanks for actually putting a 1-12 option unlike the last one.
But I don't know many 1 year olds around here.

I just see 1-12 as a uhm.... well some games say 12+ so I thought 1-12 would be a region people see as 'kids' of course no offense, to people at that age. But it is just for measurement. And well of course it is hard to play the game at 1/2 But maybe a parent has a kid that enjoy looking at them. :)

Though I left multiple choices out.... I am lame.

Last edited:
I'm 13 and I don't like mot games teens would play. I like nintendo and kids games, AC: NL, pokemon, mario. Plenty of things

Hey, OP - even if there are mostly teens on the forum, you are definitely not old :) The first person to post in the 31 - 35 bracket! I'm 31. I love the series even though I probably don't have exactly the same sense of nostalgia that younger players may have for the AC games they grew up playing. One reason I like the series is because of its all-ages appeal. I like a lot of things such as cartoons that aren't strictly for kids or adults, but are appropriate for all.

What I love about Nintendo is how it probably attracts more older consumers as opposed to attracting young ones. Kids these days are mostly interested in cod and gta, whereas the late teens/young adults are interested in everything Nintendo.

Wow i feel old!!! Lol im 35 n i love video games ive been playing video games since Atari lol i hope theres more people my age here

I don't think anybody below the age of 6 plays AC I do at 11 though

Back