After remodeling, my villagers still don't use the DIY benches or kitchens I give them

Gurgi

Bells
The ability to redesign villager homes after "finishing" the DLC is one of the best things about the update. However I am noticing an annoying issue. I specifically put both a DIY workbench and a stove in each house. But, they don't always use the ones I've given them. This morning Flora had a new stump DIY bench she placed right next to her other DIY table to craft...it was stupid, but kind of funny. I'm not sure why this happens, and it does break my intentional designs for them.

I haven't noticed this issue... so far I think my villagers have been using the ranges I've given them, though I can see how it'd be annoying.

Do they sometimes use the ones you've given them? I'd make sure they have enough space to stand in front and walk to the tools. Or maybe try placing them in the spot where they usually cook or craft.

Maybe because it's her default bench? Not every villager has one in their default home and when they don't, one is selected for them by the game and placed in their home when it's their turn to craft ...

My villagers use the kitchenettes I give them, so that’s strange. Maybe it’s a small glitch.

Sherbs puts one DIY table next to another DIY table

so far what I have noticed is all put the DIY table in the lower right corner.

Back