• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I'm also new to the forum and i'm 20 so I suppose I belong in this thread...I feel like a lot of AC players are older, seeing as we "grew up" with the games...I remember first getting the original for gamecube when I was about 9 or 10. It's pretty cool that we all have stayed in it for this long. :)

Anyways, once my NL bundle comes in the mail (I don't have a 3DS yet) i'll post my FC...feel free to message me in the meantime though!

Look to the sidebar and signature for my Friend Code. I'm 19, so I qualify.

The Mii name should be Jacinta (which isn't me, and I'm not allowed to change it).

Glad to see that I am not the only one in my 40s;)

44 years and still gaming. Have added several people and sent pm. Add me if you are able to. If you are already full it is understandable. I have only stumbled on this site today. WHERE HAVE I BEEN LIVING? Friend code on the side if you want to add me.

Post edited by Lilly.

Last edited:
I have taken FC for UK/EU people first due to the fact that game may be area locked.

Just FYI, you can play New Leaf with anyone from any country (hence a lot of people adding friends from other countries to trade country-exclusive items with).

@Ryans319 and Jlou, thanks:). I have been asking and whenever I do, I have been told it would be are area locked. I will start adding the US players and pm you guys. I have others I will transfer to the EU console.

add me 3969 4492 9035
let me know if you add me and I will do the same.
My name on my 3ds is athena

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Im looking to get more friends in preparation for ACNL!! Shoot me a quick PM and I will add you back quickly! My FC is 1306-5753-9453.

I'll jump in here too!

I am looking for AC:NL friends in anticipation of the game (FINALLY!). I'm in the U.S. Add me if you'd like!

0903-3095-2164

p.s. I'm 28 and I probably should not be so excited about this game... but who cares?! Whoooooooo! :)

I'll jump in here too!

I am looking for AC:NL friends in anticipation of the game (FINALLY!). I'm in the U.S. Add me if you'd like!

0903-3095-2164

p.s. I'm 28 and I probably should not be so excited about this game... but who cares?! Whoooooooo! :)

I know how you feel. I'm excited, too!

Hi, everyone! Glad to see a thread like this. I'm hitting the big 4-0 in the near future. ^_^
I'm in Alberta, Canada- would love to play with people all over the world, but a few other Canadians as well would be great!
I'm new to the whole friend code thing (but not to AC, of course.) Seems it's as simple as just putting your code out there for others and adding new buds?

Fc: 0318-7211-0652
Let me know if you add me, as I'm new to this sort of thing. :)

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! Glad to see a thread like this. I'm hitting the big 4-0 in the near future. ^_^
I'm new to the whole friend code thing (but not to AC, of course.) Seems it's as simple as just putting your code out there for others and adding new buds?

Yeah!

I'm still looking for more AC:NL friends! I'm an 18 year-old guy in North America. I'd prefer males as friends over females (simply because I've found we share more interests), and I'd also prefer people who add me to be at least 17 or older. If you add me, please send me a VM. Thanks! :)

GamingGirl i added you please add me, anyone else interested just add me 1564-2738-8525 message me if u add me so i can add you back! the name is Jackie

Back