• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Adult Friends

I posted toward the beginning of this thread, but its nice to see so many adult players! If anyone else wants to add me, please feel free! Let me know so I can add you back! Best way would be send a private message because I dont always check all the boards. I'm busy trying to rebuild my town because I just reset it the other day. Im always looking for other people to visit with though! And I open my gates often as well... even though there is not much to look at right now lol.

Oh... and I'm 33.

Hi. I will add you when I get home later! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi everyone. I believe I added all of you! :) If not, please let me know so I can add you later. My FC is 3368 4107 0066.

It's hard to know when towns are open or available for visit so I was thinking we can start a group messaging. Do you guys have Kik messenger? If you do, please add me SABRINA3DS and I can start a group chat for everyone.

Please reply with your Kik messenger ID and I can add you too. I think this way it will be easier for everyone to communicate. I usually play 6 pm onwards Pacific time and free during weekends.

(This is only if you feel comfortable doing the group chat but if not then that's okay too!)

I don't have KIK either, but I love love love logging onto here to find PMs! So if that works for anyone, I'm totally down to messaging on here till we can play. I work in a few short hours, so today's no good for me. Anytime I'm not working or doing schoolwork is a great time, actually. ^^

My kik is birddcage_ if anyone wants to play, just shoot me a message!

Wow ok quess im the oldest here...im 48 not much of a talker but i do play acnl much. Its so nice to know i wont be judged for this. Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow ok quess im the oldest here...im 48 not much of a talker but i do play acnl much. Its so nice to know i wont be judged for this. Thanks :)

I was going to suggest kik for us to talk. I've added most people here. My kik is cosimacnl if anyone wants to chat or start a group

Hello! I've been looking for some ac friends seeing as there's really no one around me playing it and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this forum and this thread!

I'm 23 and I'd love to play with other "adult" players! You can find my FC under my name on the left side so feel free to add me and I'll make sure to try and add you all today.

23 and everyone is welcome to add me just pm me if you add me

Hi, Iam 38 and plays Animal Crossing, my FC is: 2466-2319-6698, please add me;o)

Turning 22 this June 8th, feel free to add me on Forum as well as code on sidebar

Last edited:
Back