• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Adult Friends

Hey guys, I'm Em and I'm 27. I wasn't sure if anyone still even played this game besides me! Anyway, if you are looking for a chill friend to play with casually I'm your girl. My FC is in the sidebar, so just message me if you add me and wanna play sometime or if you just wanna chat! :blush:

Sabr1na add me i am 30

- - - Post Merge - - -

i trade princess chair for 1 golden shovel
and i pay you 70 tbt

if you agree

add me

Last edited:
I'm 30+, so add me if you want! FC is in my sidebar.

Lemme know if you add me so I can add you back!

Added. :)

25 here.

Hey guys, I'm Em and I'm 27. I wasn't sure if anyone still even played this game besides me! Anyway, if you are looking for a chill friend to play with casually I'm your girl. My FC is in the sidebar, so just message me if you add me and wanna play sometime or if you just wanna chat! :blush:

Added everyone above, feel free to add me back. :D

Hello everyone! I wrote all your FC down and I will add you all later tonight. :) I sometimes play Pok?mon though so I switch between those games and I also got Uncharted recently so I have been playing that as well.

25+ players?? YOU RANG? :p

j/k though it's sweet to see this thread since it sometimes feels like the bell tree's userbase is comprised solely of teenagers. I play really sporadically/unpredictably but feel free to add me of shoot me a message or whatever. :)

25 here... Man, are we old! Lol :D

Edit: FC in signature. Whoever adds me, tell me so I can add you back :)

Last edited:
My friend code is in my signature.
(I'm 22)

If you want to add me, message me so I can add you back.
^^
Also I added you OP.

Last edited:
:) 25 here you can add me

Hi. I will add you when I get home later! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

whats your fc? Im 33 my fc is on the side under my name.

I'm not 25, I'm 24 (in July :p) but I feel as though I'm pretty mature with a house and a spouse and a kid. :) I love to meet and play with other mature adults... Lol!

i'm 26, my fc is in my profile. i'd like to add some more ppl around my age as well. lmk if you add my fc and i'll yours.

I'm 22. turning 23 this year. Send me a message if you are interested.

Hey. I'm a 31 year old gamer. I like a large variety of video games, I'm a big fan of science and science fiction, and I'm part of the LGBTQ community. Please let me know via PM if you've added me and I'll add you.

Adding you. :) Aslo if anyone else wants to add feel free and let me know so I can add you back! Info is in signature.

I would love to join this group and play with y'all. I'm 28 and looking for people to play with as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you Sabr1na. I hope thats okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone tried the IRC? I set it up on my phone but no one is really there. It's kinda surprising cause i would have thought people would love chat. You can use it in browser or set it up on your phone which is really nice since I hate being stuck to my laptop.

Hi, glad this thread was made. I'm 26 and would like some older players to chat with and visit. Feel free to add me :)

I'm old, too! Haha. Are you guys all planning on meeting up together to play?

(And what's IRC?)

I'm old! Add me :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you Jenni :D

Hey friends! Haha, I'm also looking for some older friends.

Added. :)

25 here.

Added everyone above, feel free to add me back. :D

25+ players?? YOU RANG? :p

j/k though it's sweet to see this thread since it sometimes feels like the bell tree's userbase is comprised solely of teenagers. I play really sporadically/unpredictably but feel free to add me of shoot me a message or whatever. :)

25 here... Man, are we old! Lol :D

Edit: FC in signature. Whoever adds me, tell me so I can add you back :)

My friend code is in my signature.
(I'm 22)

If you want to add me, message me so I can add you back.
^^
Also I added you OP.

:) 25 here you can add me

Hi everyone. I believe I added all of you! :) If not, please let me know so I can add you later. My FC is 3368 4107 0066.

It's hard to know when towns are open or available for visit so I was thinking we can start a group messaging. Do you guys have Kik messenger? If you do, please add me SABRINA3DS and I can start a group chat for everyone.

Please reply with your Kik messenger ID and I can add you too. I think this way it will be easier for everyone to communicate. I usually play 6 pm onwards Pacific time and free during weekends.

(This is only if you feel comfortable doing the group chat but if not then that's okay too!)

I don't have Kik so I couldn't participate in that.

But I probably won't be opening my town any time soon anyway.
I'm working on getting it "presentable" for my standards.
It's getting there, slowly.

I'm 27. I added a bunch of ppl here and sent pms to u, but if anyone adds me, send me a pm and I'll add back. 4871-6922-0162

I'm 26! I live in Oregon. Friend code is 1092-2150-6028
I just got a ds and started playing new leaf a few days ago so I have nothing interesting or special.
I used to play city folk like crazy, but it is useless now 😫

Back