• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Adult Friends

Sabr1na

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Are there any adults here playing Animal Crossing? Maybe like 25 and older? Let's trade FC!

My FC is 3368 4107 0066.

Last edited:
I'm not 25, I'm 24 (in July :p) but I feel as though I'm pretty mature with a house and a spouse and a kid. :) I love to meet and play with other mature adults... Lol!

i'm 26, my fc is in my profile. i'd like to add some more ppl around my age as well. lmk if you add my fc and i'll yours.

I'm not 25, I'm 24 (in July :p) but I feel as though I'm pretty mature with a house and a spouse and a kid. :) I love to meet and play with other mature adults... Lol!

Ashleigh, I will add you if you want? lmk

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm 26, my fc is in my profile. i'd like to add some more ppl around my age as well. lmk if you add my fc and i'll yours.

I'm looking for adult ac-ers as well. add me and ill add you back?

whats your fc? Im 33 my fc is on the side under my name.

Cool! I'm 30! I'll add you later when I get home. FC is 3368 4107 0066.

Lol! I will add you later! FC is 3368 4107 0066.

Hi. I will add you later when I get home. I'll let you know. I usually play later at night. I'm on Pacific Time. FC is 3368 4107 0066.

Last edited:
Ashleigh, I will add you if you want? lmk

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for adult ac-ers as well. add me and ill add you back?

added you back

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool! I'm 30! I'll add you later when I get home. FC is 3368 4107 0066.

Lol! I will add you later! FC is 3368 4107 0066.

Hi. I will add you later when I get home. I'll let you know. I usually play later at night. I'm on Pacific Time. FC is 3368 4107 0066.

added you, i'm on pst as well

I'm 22. turning 23 this year. Send me a message if you are interested.

whats your fc? Im 33 my fc is on the side under my name.

I just added you.

Your FC code is invalid?

I think I successfully added you! :)

Odd that it would say it's invalid... I added everyone on here, and it looks like Jenni already added me back.
FC is 4227 4486 6660

Hey. I'm a 31 year old gamer. I like a large variety of video games, I'm a big fan of science and science fiction, and I'm part of the LGBTQ community. Please let me know via PM if you've added me and I'll add you.

Adding you. :) Aslo if anyone else wants to add feel free and let me know so I can add you back! Info is in signature.

Last edited:
I would love to join this group and play with y'all. I'm 28 and looking for people to play with as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you Sabr1na. I hope thats okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone tried the IRC? I set it up on my phone but no one is really there. It's kinda surprising cause i would have thought people would love chat. You can use it in browser or set it up on your phone which is really nice since I hate being stuck to my laptop.

Hi, glad this thread was made. I'm 26 and would like some older players to chat with and visit. Feel free to add me :)

Adding you. :) Aslo if anyone else wants to add feel free and let me know so I can add you back! Info is in signature.

Added you! :)

I would love to join this group and play with y'all. I'm 28 and looking for people to play with as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you Sabr1na. I hope thats okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone tried the IRC? I set it up on my phone but no one is really there. It's kinda surprising cause i would have thought people would love chat. You can use it in browser or set it up on your phone which is really nice since I hate being stuck to my laptop.

Haven't tried IRC. Don't know where that is? Oh and I added you! :)

Hi, glad this thread was made. I'm 26 and would like some older players to chat with and visit. Feel free to add me :)

Already added you. My FC is 3368 - 4107 - 0066.

I'm old, too! Haha. Are you guys all planning on meeting up together to play?

(And what's IRC?)

Back