• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Adding Active Players!

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Yo!

So I'm looking to add some people to my roster who are active online players! I really don't get as much time to chill and play during the day, but during the later hours I'm usually on, so if you're a night owl, that's also a plus. My gates are open pretty frequently, so people are more than welcome to drop by whenever.

Pretty much down to add anyone as long as you are active, and respectful to other peoples towns :p

If you'd like to add, feel free to register by FC and drop yours below and I'll add you in return ^^

Peace ~

Hi, I added you ;o) Please add me back;o)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I added you, so if you want add me back? ;o)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I added you, so if you want add me back? ;o)

Great;o) so then I can visit your town when you are online? I have never visit another town before;o)

My friend code is down below in my signature. I'm active in the morning from 6am to 7am, at night from 8 or 9pm to 11pm.

Hey! :) Y'all can enter my FC too. I'm very respectful to others' town, and I expect the same from visitors in my town.

For a quick bio, I'm an 18 year old French Canadian guy. It might explain my awkward English. ;)

Back