• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Action Replay Corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sable

Merry Christmas! (:
Bells

My good friend resently bought Action Replay for DSI. After ten minutes of play with all the cheats, the screen went black so she had to turn it off. SHe turned it back to on and the player was uncontrollerable. She turned it off and went back on the game but none of the buttons or the touch screen was working. The game works but her actual DSI is stuffed up.

Have any of you got any suggestion on how to fix the DSI without sending it away or buying new stuff?

When I had an action replay for my DS, I used it on Wild World and forget to turn it off when I went somewhere. I got back and the action replay was busted. You're basically doing something the game isn't supposed to do. It's going to corrupt, especially since they are relatively cheap devices.

No, that's what happens when you use hacking devices

Stop trying to take some moral high ground here Bidoof.

Anyway, any discussion of hacking isn't allowed. My advice would be to check what google can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back