• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading 🎁 acnl holiday raffle 🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.
added everyone to the list! :) can't wait for the fun to start. good luck everyone!

update:
added 20 more jacobs ladders & 6 more black roses.

Entering! I really hope I win, I'd be set for life!
Also, im curious, If I were to win would I be allowed to giveaway some stuff? e.g A few of the sets and some of the hybrids (not the roses or carnations) since I don't need them?

p.s sent the bells

Last edited:
Entering! I really hope I win, I'd be set for life!
Also, im curious, If I were to win would I be allowed to giveaway some stuff? e.g A few of the sets and some of the hybrids (not the roses or carnations) since I don't need them?

p.s sent the bells

yes you're definitely allowed to share winnings! ♡

-snip-

@naysayers:
many upon many people host giveaways with small entry fees, since the prize value is over hundreds of tbt i don't see an issue with having an entry fee, and judging by the fact that lots of people are interested- neither do they. please step out if you're gonna be a piss baby, nobody is forcing you to join in. :^)

updated the list! thanks all for entering and good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back