• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★~ACNL Fashion~★

AsiaLockhart

Bells
Hello everyone~
Is there anyone here that makes their own clothes?
I love pixel art because it's like perler beading. (⌒▽⌒) so it's nice and I can get more creative when making clothes.

Here are some of the clothes that I've recently made:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I charge 100k because it's very time consuming. And takes lots of patients.
I have more photos on my profile. I would to see some of the clothes you've made if make your own clothes. (⌒▽⌒)

I don't know what perler beading is and I can't make my own clothes or anything on the QR machine. But yours are really cute! That first one is my fave. It looks fantastic! :)

Thank you~! I extremely love Final Fantasy, especially FFVII (⌒▽⌒)♡
Perler beading is fun, is all pixel. This is what it looks like

image.jpg

Also all the outfits are from FFVII except the last one lol

I........

Asia, you're super damn talented at ACNL clothing making. I envy you in the good way, lmfao

Awwww shucks >~< lol thank you (⌒▽⌒)

The DBZ one I did because some requested and purchased.
If you'd like I can make you an outfit. (⌒▽⌒)

Last edited:
Wow, I can't. How are you so good at this? XD

I tried to make a couple of outfits, just so I could put things on my Abel's store mannequins. But yours are really good. I specially like the 2nd one. And the Mario dress in your profile! I love how you show the pixel art in those pics, it's really helpful, since my mind doesn't operate like that, so seeing it, hopefully will help me learn better.

Anyway, congrats on being awesome! :D

I saw another thread in The Museum with parler beading. It amazes me.

Thank you~! I extremely love Final Fantasy, especially FFVII (⌒▽⌒)♡
Perler beading is fun, is all pixel. This is what it looks like

View attachment 46012

Also all the outfits are from FFVII except the last one lol

THOSE are perler beading??? I HAVE seen some of those! My husband takes me to some retro computer shows and I've seen and even purchased a few of those! Hah! I never knew the name of the technique. My nephew really adores a super-detailed one of Link that I got him from the last show I attended.

You ARE super talented. I hope you are super successful and keep on with this. You are bringing a lot of people so much delight. :)

Thanks so much~! ^\\\\\\^ I think your right, but in not sure how much for though. But I'll take request to if you all like (⌒▽⌒)
Perler beading is extremely fun. I need to buy another set >,<

Actually, I'd really like to buy the second one if that's possible...but would you make a slight change to the colors on the arm cuffs or whatever they're called? I'd be willing to pay extra for that. Please LMK. Thanks! :D

I make my own Qr Codes and I make them all free and available on my Tumblr (in my sig).

I really like the clothing you made! The details are cool!

I also make my own clothes, but not often because I get very frustrated.
I usually make the QR codes available as well.
My favorite that I've made so far is my mayor's trademark outfit and goggles.

Oh sure not a problem~! What color?

Thanks! I'll PT you. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Off topic a bit, but I just noticed the last 2 replies before mine were TeeTee and Titi! Do you guys know each other! XD

Also TeeTee, I follow your tumblr, your designs are awesome too!

Thanks! I'll PT you. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Off topic a bit, but I just noticed the last 2 replies before mine were TeeTee and Titi! Do you guys know each other! XD

Also TeeTee, I follow your tumblr, your designs are awesome too!

Thanks, are you nummy or catty on Tumblr? I would love to follow you too.
Lol Titi must be new... I don't remember seeing her on TBT until after I came back from my vacation. Sorry but we don't know each other.

Last edited:
Thanks, are you nummy or catty on Tumblr? I would love to follow you too.
Lol Titi must be new... I don't remember seeing her on TBT until after I came back from my vacation. Sorry but we don't know each other.

My tumblr is lyravale.tumblr.com. I follow a lot of ACNL tubmlrs, but I post random stuff, so I'll understand if you don't follow back. I started to follow yours because I liked your designs and your deer town. :D

Asia, sorry for taking the thread off topic, consider it a bump. :p

Back