• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Achievement Hunters and Completionists Thread

Reached rank 3 eventually on Neopets' Altador Cup. Their HTML5 rewritings of the AC games has been horribly done and with games not working properly I'm glad I did this, not to mention I was still working during most of its time as well.
That is amazing because more than half the time I don't have the patience to fight with Yuyoo Ball. I commend your efforts.

As for my own achievements? Embarrassingly, think it was in Blush Blush for maxing out all jobs for the first time.

That is amazing because more than half the time I don't have the patience to fight with Yuyoo Ball. I commend your efforts.
Thank you :) I only did play side games though, Yooyuball didn't even work for me unless they supposedly "fixed" it which made it worse. Never been a fan of sports games aside racing no matter the platform.

Thank you :) I only did play side games though, Yooyuball didn't even work for me unless they supposedly "fixed" it which made it worse. Never been a fan of sports games aside racing no matter the platform.
That's cool. The first year I could only play the side games because I couldn't ever figure out YYB with the mouse. I might carve out some time and get back to my Slushie Slinging days. Outside of YYB though, think the only sports game I ever played was Mutant League Football with my brother on the Sega Genesis. And we were both terrible at it. :p

That's cool. The first year I could only play the side games because I couldn't ever figure out YYB with the mouse. I might carve out some time and get back to my Slushie Slinging days. Outside of YYB though, think the only sports game I ever played was Mutant League Football with my brother on the Sega Genesis. And we were both terrible at it. :p
Yeah I think I got YYB to work like once back in the days still on old-layout site and got a tie, never bothered with it since. I think in 2015 I reached rank 7 with side games only, but then SOSD worked properly also 😂

It's ending this weekend, though.

Been seeing someone new and we have a shared love of Spyro the Dragon, so I made a point of 100% completing it to impress her. 💪
Yes, it actually worked!

spyrothedragon-vrisnem.png

I played Be A Pro on NHL 21, and my player was drafted 2nd overall by my favorite hockey team, the Los Angeles Kings. I used to have a picture of my character on Draft Day, but I can’t locate the picture at this point in time. 😰

Finally completed the Peacemaker achievement in Wildermyth! It felt great. Technically I've finished the game as I've beaten all the campaigns. But I will continue to play Wildermyth for a long time to come because there are plenty of mods out there to keep it interesting and challenging. ☺
wildermyth-peacemakerachievement.jpg

The last platinum or 100% I got was bloodborne on the ps4 (the defiled watchdog is still my least favourite soulsborne boss)
Right now I'm working on the platinum for sekiro! There'll be a bit more grinding than there was in bloodborne because I now have to afford the exp for every skill, but I really enjoy the sekiro combat so finishing up my ng+ (and subsequent ng++) run should be a fun time!

oh my first statement was a lie* my last 100% was hollow knight, I got steel heart last weekend. (I don't have a p5 clear but shhh. we don't talk about p5... ... maybe someday...)

My latest achievement was beating the Path of Pain in Hollow Knight a couple of weeks ago. I hope I can do some other notable things in the game eventually too, but some things are beyond me for the time being. Baby steps, I guess.

I also beat Inner Agent 3 in Splatoon 2 for the second time a couple of days ago after having taken a long break from playing Splatoon 2, for a rather amusing reason. This week I decided to take up IRL pin collecting, and I ended up ordering two different Golden Toothpick pins from two different sellers. I felt like that would be a bit much if I didn't have the actual clout to back it up, so I went back into the subways and spent three hours fighting Inner Agent 3 all over again just to mentally justify it, LOL

Just beat Skyward Sword HD and it feels pretty darn good. Definitely my second favorite Zelda game. Glad I never played it until now to experience it without the motion controls and the better visuals/improvements.

On a roll lately. Finished up Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory trophies last night. 💪
This game gives me hope that we're eventually going to see a new Theatrhythm Final Fantasy game for home consoles.

20210825_224624.jpg

I finally beat Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia on Hard/Classic mode. I normally play the series on Normal/Classic so it was a step up for me. I had a lot of fun with it though. There’s even an in game achievement I earned from beating it on hard. :)

Ooh, I like this thread already!

One of the latest achievements I really sat down for was in Crypt of the Necrodancer, a dungeon crawler rhythm game where the player & enemies move to the beat of the music. The achievement involved a sheep following one beat behind, and if it took damage, that'd be game over. 💀 🐑

1630970579872.png

Since it's a rhythm game, another challenge character meant playing it on double tempo. Got that one about a week later!

1630970950557.png

Ooh, I like this thread already!

One of the latest achievements I really sat down for was in Crypt of the Necrodancer, a dungeon crawler rhythm game where the player & enemies move to the beat of the music. The achievement involved a sheep following one beat behind, and if it took damage, that'd be game over. 💀 🐑

View attachment 398763

Since it's a rhythm game, another challenge character meant playing it on double tempo. Got that one about a week later!

View attachment 398764
Omg that’s quite an accomplishment! It’s been forever since I’ve touched that game, not very good at it but it’s so much fun!

Back