• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Yeah you're only problem is...

DO I LOOK JAPANESE TO YOU?!!!
Snapshot10.jpg

... didn't I just say that YouTube will provide TRANSLATED Japanese subtitles in English? :p

THANK GOD FOR YOUTUBE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csr9j248c1o this is the link to the 10 minute conference in which the developers discussed the games.
Thanks to YOUTUBE, using their captions option, you can now transcribe japanese subtitles, then choose for Youtube to translate them to English.

=/ "The uploader has not made this video available in your country". Well I thought this would have been cool to try lol

for some reason that video doesn't get the captions options :(
if you go to the link I posted and you're able to watch it, click the 'CC' button in the bottom right corner, choose 'transcribe audio' to which subtitles will come up in Japanese, then hover over the 'CC' box again and click 'translate captions', then choose the language you'd like to read them in :)

It's just the same one he posted before. derp

Rewatching the Animal Crossing movie.

If it's even half of what the movie shows, Animal Crossing 3DS will be fantastic. There's just something about the movie that's so...calming and tranquil. C:

Maybe its just me but the captions on the video barely make sense. The sentences are all over the place and not even complete :S Guess I'll just have to wait for another translation...

Maybe its just me but the captions on the video barely make sense. The sentences are all over the place and not even complete :S Guess I'll just have to wait for another translation...

I know right :( it was sadly as good as right now, but I had to keep reading them a few times then jumping to some form of conclusion that half made sense :(

NeonAndross;1214673Just thought I'd 'letcha know said:
514[/ATTACH][/QUOTE

I don't think you can place you house wherever you want it, because in the previous games he said the same and it was only 4 pretty random places to have them.

Just thought I'd 'letcha know, that in the trailer when Nook is following the girl character around, he asks, "Is this where you want me to build your house?" So I guess it's official that you can have your house WHEREVER YOU WANT! Also he's sporting some new threads and in this concept art picture, you can see that he has a different store, that's way cool huh? I guess this replaces Nook's Cranny.View attachment 514

I don't think you can place you house wherever you want it, because in the previous games he said the same and it was only 4 pretty random places to have them.
Your quote is broked I fix'd it

Also in the trailer, it's been translated, and Nook says something like "Is there where you want to build your house"

So I'd say you can build it anywhere, or you have some limitations or a wider variety.

Yeah I agree with what Bidoof says ^

I mean, Tom Nook obviously means "do you want you house here and i'll build it here," not "do you want your house here? I'll just iuld it in a random area,"

but, yeah... also the secretary said "Do you want to build the new cafe here?"

So, ya know.. all that jazz... and stuff.

First post wont let me put anymore images;

img_ss01.jpg

img_ss02.jpg

img_ss03.jpg

img_ss04.jpg

img_ss04.jpg

img_ss05.jpg

img_ss06.jpg

On the first picture, what it that long post to the right of tom nook. It looks like the top is sort of rounded... could it be a clock? Or is it just a lamp and I am mistaken? Also, what'll the well be used for? OOps! sorry for the double post!

On the first picture, what it that long post to the right of tom nook. It looks like the top is sort of rounded... could it be a clock? Or is it just a lamp and I am mistaken? Also, what'll the well be used for? OOps! sorry for the double post!
It's a clock.

Back