• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'm now a member of Club Tortimer and found a wet suit on that island during my first try! I'm not sure if I'll go there a lot however, since the game automatically saves numerous times whenever I'm there. A bit of an annoyance in my opinion.

It saves whenever someone new either comes to the island or leaves. There are many who island hop to find the exclusive CT items.
It's a bit annoying, but it's also nice that it saves, since there's no way to save on the regular island (unless you have friends over). I've learned how to catch beetles a lot faster because of the frequent saves. :3

Does anyone know if Mannequins count as one item for your room or each clothes counts as one on the mannequin?

It seems the ivory piano is no longer in this game... which I'm very sad about. I'm wondering if this is because the ebony piano can be recoloured in New Leaf. Does anybody know if the ebony piano can be recoloured?

It seems the ivory piano is no longer in this game... which I'm very sad about. I'm wondering if this is because the ebony piano can be recoloured in New Leaf. Does anybody know if the ebony piano can be recoloured?

Yes, it can. The ebony piano can only be available in black or white.

How long does the dream suite take to unlock Im over 7 days of play and still haven't got it :(

How long does the dream suite take to unlock Im over 7 days of play and still haven't got it :(

I think its 10, because on the 10th day it was available for me to construct and so was T&T.

I have a question too... How do you know if someone is "hacking" or "cheating"?

Back