• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Ah, I wish I could get this :(
I can't get a 3DS cause I already bought my DSI xL a couple months back...
I wish I could play this on the XL.

So no idea when the new release date is?

If you go to Gamestop and ask them, they'll give you a date, but it will most likely be a made up date since they don't know the real date. So far, no one really knows the real release date.

If you go to Gamestop and ask them, they'll give you a date, but it will most likely be a made up date since they don't know the real date. So far, no one really knows the real release date.

This would be great if there was a GameStop near me. The closest one is 2 hours away.

you can call them but there date will just be a place holder for people who want to pre order it they have changed it alot already last time i check they told me it was jan,3,2012 but like i said just a place holder not a release date nintendo only knows that for now

Last edited:
Idk why people are obsessed with asking Gamestop release dates. They know nothing. Just freaking well wait until Nintendo releases a date. It isn't that hard, but all these 12 year olds with their short attention spans... I guess it is hard for them..

Idk why people are obsessed with asking Gamestop release dates. They know nothing. Just freaking well wait until Nintendo releases a date. It isn't that hard, but all these 12 year olds with their short attention spans... I guess it is hard for them..

Uhmm, okay? I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with having a 'short attention span'? Maybe some people are just getting annoyed and impatient with the constant change of release dates and overall just not knowing when it is being released.

You don't need to get annoyed. It's just really annoying when every single noob member posts a thread saying "ZOMG I NO WEN ACFREEDS IZ GONNA B RELEAZZED!!!" and they don't, then they say "NO UR WONG, DA GUY @ GAMESTOPZZ TOLD MEH"

There never has been a release date, just wait until Nintendo releases one, problem solved.

HateDetected-(n1309380029341).jpg

Attachments

• HateDetected-(n1309380029341).jpg
    HateDetected-(n1309380029341).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 26
You don't need to get annoyed. It's just really annoying when every single noob member posts a thread saying "ZOMG I NO WEN ACFREEDS IZ GONNA B RELEAZZED!!!" and they don't, then they say "NO UR WONG, DA GUY @ GAMESTOPZZ TOLD MEH"

There never has been a release date, just wait until Nintendo releases one, problem solved.

looks like your the only one getting annoyed and i never said it was a realease date i dont see why your always so rude to every one if your tired of reading what people say then dont read it but you dont have to poat a rude comment everytime some one says something you dont like or dont want to hear or better yet you dont have to post at all to it just let it go

Ah, I wish I could get this :(
I can't get a 3DS cause I already bought my DSI xL a couple months back...
I wish I could play this on the XL.

Why in the world did you buy a DSi XL? =/

Uhmm, okay? I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with having a 'short attention span'? Maybe some people are just getting annoyed and impatient with the constant change of release dates and overall just not knowing when it is being released.

The estimated release date is Spring of next year. Just be patient. Nobody really knows what the release date is yet.

looks like your the only one getting annoyed and i never said it was a realease date i dont see why your always so rude to every one if your tired of reading what people say then dont read it but you dont have to poat a rude comment everytime some one says something you dont like or dont want to hear or better yet you dont have to post at all to it just let it go

I'm not even referring to anyone, if you couldn't sense the humor in that post then you're got something wrong with you.

Alright, from the 3DS conference today, watering flowers, fishing, and multiplayer have been confirmed. There is probably more. I'll update this later

Alright, from the 3DS conference today, watering flowers, fishing, and multiplayer have been confirmed. There is probably more. I'll update this later

A LOT was confirmed:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/titlelist/dobutsu_no_mori/index.html

Just wait until we get that session translated, I bet we'll have a ton more bit of information.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/snowyarticuno/actown.png

^^This confirms a ton of things. The first thing I noticed was that the train has returned. And I fangirl'd lol. They returned it! OMG!!!

Also looks like Kapp'n is back on his boat if you look in the water.

There's lot of things to look at in the water, but otherwise it looks like the city has returned (not happy about that, at all) and that there is now a "town" area South of it. Given the Tom Nook sketch, it looks like Tom Nook has moved there and owns a shop in that strip.

There's also some sketches of the assistant: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/snowyarticuno/secretary.png

Now in the trailer shown in the original link I posted, one thing I noticed was that the return of holidays is pretty much confirmed. One of the houses shows a piece of furniture from the Thanksgiving set.

Thanks for this.

I also see a 2012 release year, so now people should stop posting **** about it will be released this year.

I also see a 2012 release year, so now people should stop posting **** about it will be released this year.

Anybody who thought it would still come out this year after how it wasn't even shown in the E3 conference (and how little was known about it in general) wasn't thinking clearly.

Unfortunately, "2012" is a very vague release date, though. I was hoping we would get a concrete release date here.

First post wont let me put anymore images;

img_ss01.jpg

img_ss02.jpg

img_ss03.jpg

img_ss04.jpg

img_ss04.jpg

img_ss05.jpg

img_ss06.jpg

Back