• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Maybe we should be able to have a backpack/handbag to have more stuff in and to give a more realistic feel. Who has loads of furniture in their pockets? If you know what I mean.
that's why they turn them into leaves

There is going to be a Nintendo Conference on October 21 hopefully we get more AC3DS info then

yeah, but on other websites people have been saying we wont
I hope we will!

And what do they know that we don't? Nothing.

They were all doubting that AC:3DS would appear at the last conference.

I'm not saying that it will appear here, in fact I kind of doubt it, but it's not absolute either way.

Dahhh looks like they didn't show anything... we'll probably have to wait until the end of Dec or Jan for more info >:O

I'll be updating the first post soon so yeah. I'll do it tomorrow (hopefully) sometime.

I might also make it a little neater next time

Last edited:
I hope it isn't for refilling the watering can. The can has never needed refilling before and I like a lot of flowers, I wouldn't want to be trekking back to the well every 10 sprinkles!

I always wanted to choose a place where you can put your home. :D

And with more outdoor decorations, then maybe I would like to see some fencing or roads (not dirt roads, like the use of stone pathways, rather than using patterns, though patterns work pretty well.)

I always wanted to choose a place where you can put your home. :D

And with more outdoor decorations, then maybe I would like to see some fencing or roads (not dirt roads, like the use of stone pathways, rather than using patterns, though patterns work pretty well.)

agree

I can't wait! I want AC3DS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oDo

Hopefully we will still be able to take screenshots of the game--and maybe even 3D video! :3

Back