• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

If you run out of coffee beans, can you order it from the catalog? Or does Brewster allow you to buy it eventually?

If you run out of coffee beans, can you order it from the catalog? Or does Brewster allow you to buy it eventually?

I am unsure if Brewster will allow you to buy it eventually or if you would have to keep working to get more coffee beans.

I have checked the catalog and the coffee beans are not included in it. The coffee maker is, but it cannot be ordered.

I hope you can make coffee using the maker. It be cool with visitors coming to your house and you can offer them coffee and chat at the house.

I know this has probably been asked a bunch of times but does anyone know if it is possible to make designs for pants and skirts at able sisters? I have heard you can design shirts, dresses, and hats. I wonder if it will be included in a store upgrade...
I don't think you can

It costs 3000 bells for contacts. It's similar to getting a haircut; you are asked questions and have to answer.
It's not possible to get your hair cut AND get contacts in the same day. :c
Another day of this ugly hair colour. Dx

I'll post pictures soon.

Town Hall:
HNI_0011.jpg

HNI_0012.jpg

HNI_0013-1.jpg

My new eyes:
HNI_0014-1.jpg

HNI_0016.jpg
the modern glass town hall looks great.

on the question of contacts, you only got to change your eye color, or did it change your eye style, too?

Btw, it's absolutely okay to store turnips in the drawers :D but the turnip price has been absolutely horrible the past 3 days >.<

I don't think you can

the modern glass town hall looks great.

on the question of contacts, you only got to change your eye color, or did it change your eye style, too?

Only my eye colour changed. I'll have to try it out a bit more, but I'm fixing my ugly hair colour today.

O__o How weird. I started up my 3ds and all of my eshop purchases were back to looking like presents as if I just downloaded them.
Including Animal Crossing...
My town seems to be fine.

Animal Crossing had the spotpass light on it. I got a letter with a piggy bank attached to it. That may be new DLC.
(it has the letter symbol on it, like my kleenex box item does, so it is indeed some sort of special item).

Last edited:
I like that we're able to change the look of Town Hall. From what I've seen I like the original wood-style the best, though. Are you able to change the look of other locations in town as well (the recycle shop or Brewster's) for example?

I like that we're able to change the look of Town Hall. From what I've seen I like the original wood-style the best, though. Are you able to change the look of other locations in town as well (the recycle shop or Brewster's) for example?
If it is possible, neither has come up as a community project yet.
I'll post some pictures if I ever see them as options on my community projects list. ^^

Just got a silver slingshot from two balloons. Will post pictures shortly.

HNI_0034.jpg

HNI_0035.jpg

HNI_0036.jpg

HNI_0037.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE the slingshot Mint!
If there are golden tools(which I am sure there are) looks like the golden slingshot will be the first to be discovered.

How're you enjoying the game so far, Mint? :3 It looks really fun, but I feel the upgrades would be a challenge. I've been told that the island is super helpful for making money.

Btw, after the dream house, are there any other community projects?

How're you enjoying the game so far, Mint? :3 It looks really fun, but I feel the upgrades would be a challenge. I've been told that the island is super helpful for making money.

Btw, after the dream house, are there any other community projects?
The game is great so far. ^^ There's a lot to save up for and that keeps me busy.

The island is an amazing place to make bells! I finally hit 1,000,000 bells yesterday (most of it went to my mortgage today. :c) and got a medal for that.
The best time to go is late afternoon and into the night when the sharks and beetles are more common. :)

There's the second floor of the museum after the dream emporium and then I had the Cafe.
I can't seem to get the police station as a community project, but there other tbt users who have gotten it.
There must be something I have to do to unlock it.

If there are golden tools(which I am sure there are) looks like the golden slingshot will be the first to be discovered.
I have seen (on other sites) rumours that to get the golden tools you need three gold gems (I have two x-x) to make a golden tool. 10% chance of getting a golden shovel (supposedly).

I always found it difficult to make money in past games, which got me impatient.
I'm glad the island is there to help... Because a lot of objects are very expensive!

I always found it difficult to make money in past games, which got me impatient.
I'm glad the island is there to help... Because a lot of objects are very expensive!

Some of the projects are quite expensive and then you add in your mortgage in with it and it gets evens worse.
Bells are a lot easier to earn in this game. ^_^ Having the Rich Town law helps too.
I saw somewhere that the selling a shark earns 15,000, but with the rich town law, I get 18,000.

Are the contact lenses like an item you can take on and off?
From what I have read, you must pay some amount of bells and answer questions to get contacts, and they are permanent (like hair) until you change them again.

Back