AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I've never had a problem with animal tracks, because I rarely run in game. I think it's a good compromise to make it slower, because some people liked to make paths and stuff, but this way it won't be such a nuisance.

idk here's some random screenshots from tumblr

T81pO.jpg

HHy8k.jpg
(it seems you can display patterns on the wall)
5lqr9.jpg
(what a cool hot tub!)
v8Y0L.jpg
(i need that flamingo omg)
3B2fH.jpg
(dat yellow pikmin hat)
wlfYD.jpg
(I don't remember this villager...)
z7cHy.jpg
(those Mario accessories are p. cool)
wNmXX.png
(my favorite glasses are back o3o)

Ohhh that Little mermaid pattern I want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have three options available to me to change how my town hall looks (community project).
I forgot to take pictures. Dx So I will do so once the project has been completed and I have access to the list again.
It costs 498,000 bells.

I have three options available to me to change how my town hall looks (community project).
I forgot to take pictures. Dx So I will do so once the project has been completed and I have access to the list again.
It costs 498,000 bells.

Oh! Remember in that direct one time and they went to another person's town through a dream and they saw that their town hall was like you know,(trying to think of the name) well, cool? Different? Mental blank, I forgot the real name of it for a second. :confused:

The town hall options are a Japanese-themed one, a Russian(?)-themed, and a modern glass building.
I'm building the Japanese-themed town hall.

The town hall options are a Japanese-themed one, a Russian(?)-themed, and a modern glass building.
I'm building the Japanese-themed town hall.

I'm definitely going to do the modern glass building.

This is a question for those of you that have been playing the game. How are the controls? Is it better than they were on WW?

I really didn't like the controls in WW, but as the main screen doesn't keep changing here I believe it is much better.

Animal tracks bothered me in CF but not so much, I still prefer to have grass though, hope the fertilizer/grass seeds does exist indeed.

The Kremlin-one looks very nice and I would have gotten it if there was a house that matched it. There are two Japanese-styled houses that can be chosen and either one will look nice with the town hall.

Last edited:
Another question! How does the neighbor-moving-in process work? I know there's an area of construction before they move in, but are we able to move them around before the move in?

This isn't new information, but confirmation (not that there was any doubt they wouldn't be back) that these guys are back:
HNI_0095-1.jpg

I doubt this is new, but I thought it was funny:
HNI_0090.jpg

HNI_0092.jpg

:p
Jacob's Ladders look nice in ths game.

So whats fishing like? Are there more fish to catch or is it all the same. That's always been one of my favorite things in the game.
there's like 5 new fish

Another question! How does the neighbor-moving-in process work? I know there's an area of construction before they move in, but are we able to move them around before the move in?

from memory, they don't have the sign post places around town, so villagers can move in anywhere, and then when they do, when you do on one day, a sign post will pop up somewhere in town, and the post will say who is moving in, and then the next day there will be a house there.

I got a job. :eek: and for my hard work I was rewarded with a carton of milk. ._. (I think it's actually coffee beans xD)
Pictures:
HNI_0003.jpg

HNI_0005-1.jpg

HNI_0007-1.jpg

HNI_0008-1.jpg

HNI_0009-1.jpg

DJ K.K. Likes "Blend" coffee. I'll remember that for next time. :x
HNI_0010.jpg

The carton of milk coffee beans?

Last edited:
I got a job. :eek: and for my hard work I was rewarded with a carton of milk. ._. (I think it's actually coffee beans xD)
Pictures:
HNI_0003.jpg

HNI_0005-1.jpg

HNI_0007-1.jpg

HNI_0008-1.jpg

HNI_0009-1.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg

Awesome!! :D Is that a new hairstyle for girls? Or has it been there before.. can't remember
and.. AH NAKED K.K.

Pictures:
HNI_0003.jpg

HNI_0005-1.jpg

HNI_0007-1.jpg

HNI_0008-1.jpg

HNI_0009-1.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg

How long did you spend in the cafe working?

I'm unsure if this question has been acknowledged yet:

How will acres work in "New Leaf"?
Will they still be 16 by 16 spaces? Or will we eradicate acres entirely, and there will be another way to achieve a perfect town?

Back