• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh, this sounds like FUN! I was wondering what this festival would be like :)

You're right. You still need to construct it by going through [Shizue], but the option will be added to the current [Community Project List].

On a side note: Harvest Festival is officially over (for me on my side of timezone!). I *think* its from 9 am - 10 pm. Got some harvest-theme furniture, and it was fun while it lasted! <3

View attachment 2068

Basically, [Franklin] will come to your town and cook a Four-Course meal for the occasion, but you need to help him to collect the ingredients (fishes, fruits, season item). You may get those ingredients by doing fetch quests for the villagers. Villagers will stay in their house and cook, and will request different type of fishes from you.

You're right. You still need to construct it by going through [Shizue], but the option will be added to the current [Community Project List].

On a side note: Harvest Festival is officially over (for me on my side of timezone!). I *think* its from 9 am - 10 pm. Got some harvest-theme furniture, and it was fun while it lasted! <3

View attachment 2068

Basically, [Franklin] will come to your town and cook a Four-Course meal for the occasion, but you need to help him to collect the ingredients (fishes, fruits, season item). You may get those ingredients by doing fetch quests for the villagers. Villagers will stay in their house and cook, and will request different type of fishes from you.

I just posted your information on the Blog, hope that is okay. It's very helpful!

View attachment 2068

Looks like Franklin won't be hiding from getting eaten anymore. Yay for Frankie :3

Can you buy Harvest Items from Nook? If so, for how long prior?
Yes, not sure for how long, probably since the beginning of November. Then there are 4 Harvest Furniture Items you get from Franklin that you probably can't buy, same with the other holidays.

I just posted your information on the Blog, hope that is okay. It's very helpful!

Sure. Glad that i helped! Will surely post again when i have new info~

Update:

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but [Agnes] was telling me about [Feng Shui], just to share with you lots here...

tumblr_mdy7uhI3OC1rl9pxmo1_400.jpg

Basically, if you arrange your furniture according to the colour as stipulated below, you will earn a higher score with [Happy Home], as well as increase in your "Fortune Luck" or "Item Luck". As for how much it affects, i have no idea. >.<

- East - Red (brings Item Luck)
- West - Yellow (brings Fortune Luck)
- South - Green (brings Overall Luck)

*I’m sorry for my crappy translation, i hope it make sense to you*

Last edited:

Update:

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but [Agnes] was telling me about [Feng Shui], just to share with you lots here...

View attachment 2078

Basically, if you arrange your furniture according to the colour as stipulated below, you will earn a higher score with [Happy Home], as well as increase in your "Fortune Luck" or "Item Luck". As for how much it affects, i have no idea. >.<

This is helpful. :D Thank you!

Update:

View attachment 2078

MY TOWN IS GONE. LOL
I decided to experiment with a new town on my other SD card and somehow lost the data of my original town. xD

MY TOWN IS GONE. LOL
I decided to experiment with a new town on my other SD card and somehow lost the data of my original town. xD

Errr, you didn't back up the original SD card before doing so? =/

Errr, you didn't back up the original SD card before doing so? =/
Nope. I'm not even sure how I did it.

I didn't save over the data on the SD card, I hit some option while using the second SD card that somehow affected the first one.

Nope. I'm not even sure how I did it.

I didn't save over the data on the SD card, I hit some option while using the second SD card that somehow affected the first one.

Hmmm, did you redownload a fresh copy to your second SD card, or you merely copy the data from the first?

Hmmm, did you redownload a fresh copy to your second SD card, or you merely copy the data from the first?

I had copied the data over, but the data I had copied over was from before I even started a town.

It's fine. :p Maybe I'll get a better layout this time around. ^^

I'm not sure if I can.

At this point, I think it's safe to say all of the data is gone. :p

Aww Mint, I'm very sorry. After all that you'd done, it's gone. Do you have someone to get the turkey dlc from?

Aww Mint, I'm very sorry. After all that you'd done, it's gone. Do you have someone to get the turkey dlc from?

It's fine. :p
I was running out of room to do anything in my town and I wasn't fond of my villagers.

This may turn out to be a good thing. ^^

Once I have the island again, it won't take me long to rebuild. :3

Fair enough, I redid my Wild World town so many times it's ridiculous. I've only had my town on there for just under a year. I'm going to look for Chow, triangle grass, the green train station, all the buildings near the top so they're easy to access from my house and leave space for projects, and cherries or peaches.

Back