• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Awesome!! :D Is that a new hairstyle for girls? Or has it been there before.. can't remember
and.. AH NAKED K.K.

It may be a new one; I'm not sure either. ^^; I hate the colour of it. Dx

Yes! Naked K.K. who thinks going out in only a hat is appropriate. I messed his order up. xD But he didn't mention "blend" so too bad for him. :/

How long did you spend in the cafe working?

Not long. You serve four customers and once you're done, Brewster gives you an item.
I was trying to translate what they were saying, so it took me a bit longer than if it had been in English.

Is working a one time thing or can do it lots?

I don't think it is a one-time thing, but this is the first time I've been able to work there. I will try again tomorrow and see what happens. ^^

I know this has probably been asked a bunch of times but does anyone know if it is possible to make designs for pants and skirts at able sisters? I have heard you can design shirts, dresses, and hats. I wonder if it will be included in a store upgrade...

LOL Yeah, those look like Starbucks bags of coffee--CUTE!

I got a job. :eek: and for my hard work I was rewarded with a carton of milk. ._. (I think it's actually coffee beans xD)
Pictures:
HNI_0003.jpg

HNI_0005-1.jpg

HNI_0007-1.jpg

HNI_0008-1.jpg

HNI_0009-1.jpg

DJ K.K. Likes "Blend" coffee. I'll remember that for next time. :x
HNI_0010.jpg

The carton of milk coffee beans?

Laughing too hard about naked KK! So messed up that I can't stop thinking "I can't WAIT to work" about AC. ;)

Wish I could feel that way in RL! lol

Every day that goes by means the day is getting closer til it's here in NA yet it seems like it gets harder and harder to wait now.

Will villagers be hanging out more in the coffee shop now just at random times? I always hated no one was in there when I'd grab a cup. Poor Brewster always seemed lonely.

To the person who asked about acres: from what i can tell, the map is 5x4. Unless I'm mistaken, each map acre is cut into 4ths. So it's 20x16 or so. Most of the 5th column is beach and ocean though. Now I don't have the game, but not counting the beach it probably is close to 16x16.

Hey look at what I saw on my 3DS. The game translates over appropriately to the NA Nintendo 3DS

dm6ude.jpg

It costs 3000 bells for contacts. It's similar to getting a haircut; you are asked questions and have to answer.
It's not possible to get your hair cut AND get contacts in the same day. :c
Another day of this ugly hair colour. Dx

I'll post pictures soon.

Town Hall:
HNI_0011.jpg

HNI_0012.jpg

HNI_0013-1.jpg

My new eyes:
HNI_0014-1.jpg

HNI_0016.jpg

Last edited:
So cool how you can change the town hall like that. I like the original the best but its awesome how you have the option.

... O_O I need the onion-domed town hall. I don't know why I just do. I wish I could get a house like that.

It costs 3000 bells for contacts. It's similar to getting a haircut; you are asked questions and have to answer.
It's not possible to get your hair cut AND get contacts in the same day. :c
Another day of this ugly hair colour. Dx

I'll post pictures soon.

Town Hall:
HNI_0011.jpg

HNI_0012.jpg

HNI_0013-1.jpg

My new eyes:
HNI_0014-1.jpg

HNI_0016.jpg

Lol I like your flag. And are those the only options you can choose for your Town Hall?

Lol I like your flag. And are those the only options you can choose for your Town Hall?
Thanks. :p

At the moment, those are the only options.

I got more coffee beans (different kind) from Brewster and a Coffee Maker, but I can't seem to put the coffee beans in the coffee maker to make coffee. ._.

I may need more items.

Last edited:
Back