• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC AI Art Shop [Closed]

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
Let me preface by saying... I'm not good at art. But let's have some fun anyway.

For the low price of 15 TBT bells, you'll get a one-of-a-kind, probably quirky, not professional-looking whatsoever, AI-generated artwork featuring your favorite Animal Crossing villager.

Here are some examples of what your AC AI artwork might look like:
acailobo.png

acaihornsby-png.png

acaiwolflink.png

acairudy.png

If you'd like your AC AI artwork, please reply with the below information, and send 15 bells. Only 3 spots open at a time.

Order Form:
Favorite Animal Crossing Villager:
Theme suggestions:
Preferred size:
*Note: max. size is approximately 380x380 pixels. You don't need to specify a theme or size. I'll do my best to match your preferred theme, but the AI can have a mind of its own, you've been warned. :)

Pending orders:

Last edited:
I love this idea, lol. It's only a matter of time before all the conventional artists here are obsolete :)

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: Hornsby
Theme suggestions: Uninhabited remote tropical island
Preferred size: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love this idea, lol. It's only a matter of time before all the conventional artists here are obsolete :)

Awesome, you are the shop's 1st order, I'm on it!

All the respect in the world for the real artists, AI art has nothing on them, but I do think there is something neat about AI art so thought I'd give it a go :)

Awesome, you are the shop's 1st order, I'm on it!

All the respect in the world for the real artists, AI art has nothing on them, but I do think there is something neat about AI art so thought I'd give it a go :)

Yay! And true, AI art can hardly compete with human artists (although the rate at which it is improving is kinda scary). I can definitely already see it as an efficient tool to help decide ideas or compositions, but mostly as a fun gimmick too! I can't wait to see what it spits out this time. 👀

Here's your "Hornsby on the Beach" masterpiece, enjoy!

acaihornsby-png.png

I'll give this a shot!

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: Wolf Link
Theme suggestions: magical forest, but a little dark, like the overall look of Twilight Princess itself
Preferred size: no preference

Sent 15TBT, looking forward to seeing what the AI comes up with!

I'll give this a shot!

Theme suggestions: magical forest, but a little dark, like the overall look of Twilight Princess itself

Here we go! Your order will be ready soon.

I'll give this a shot!

Hope you like your masterpiece, I call it "Wolf Link wandering the forests of Hyrule"

acaiwolflink.png

This sounds fun:

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: Rudy
Theme suggestions: Sports/Gym, I always imagined him running Track.

Back