Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
Let me preface by saying... I'm not good at art. But let's have some fun anyway.

For the low price of 15 TBT bells, you'll get a one-of-a-kind, probably quirky, not professional-looking whatsoever, AI-generated artwork featuring your favorite Animal Crossing villager.

Here are some examples of what your AC AI artwork might look like:
acailobo.png

acaihornsby-png.png

acaiwolflink.png

acairudy.png

If you'd like your AC AI artwork, please reply with the below information, and send 15 bells. Only 3 spots open at a time.

Order Form:
Favorite Animal Crossing Villager:
Theme suggestions:
Preferred size:
*Note: max. size is approximately 380x380 pixels. You don't need to specify a theme or size. I'll do my best to match your preferred theme, but the AI can have a mind of its own, you've been warned. :)

Pending orders:

Last edited:
I love this idea, lol. It's only a matter of time before all the conventional artists here are obsolete :)

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: Hornsby
Theme suggestions: Uninhabited remote tropical island
Preferred size: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love this idea, lol. It's only a matter of time before all the conventional artists here are obsolete :)

Awesome, you are the shop's 1st order, I'm on it!

All the respect in the world for the real artists, AI art has nothing on them, but I do think there is something neat about AI art so thought I'd give it a go :)

Awesome, you are the shop's 1st order, I'm on it!

All the respect in the world for the real artists, AI art has nothing on them, but I do think there is something neat about AI art so thought I'd give it a go :)

Yay! And true, AI art can hardly compete with human artists (although the rate at which it is improving is kinda scary). I can definitely already see it as an efficient tool to help decide ideas or compositions, but mostly as a fun gimmick too! I can't wait to see what it spits out this time. 👀

Here's your "Hornsby on the Beach" masterpiece, enjoy!

acaihornsby-png.png

I'll give this a shot!

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: Wolf Link
Theme suggestions: magical forest, but a little dark, like the overall look of Twilight Princess itself
Preferred size: no preference

Sent 15TBT, looking forward to seeing what the AI comes up with!

I'll give this a shot!

Theme suggestions: magical forest, but a little dark, like the overall look of Twilight Princess itself

Here we go! Your order will be ready soon.

I'll give this a shot!

Hope you like your masterpiece, I call it "Wolf Link wandering the forests of Hyrule"

acaiwolflink.png

This sounds fun:

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: Rudy
Theme suggestions: Sports/Gym, I always imagined him running Track.

Back