• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Abusing Terraforming [Waterfall Cave]

I could never be that creative. That’s so beautiful.

I never thought I was as well until I was just improvising some things 8D

Wow, this looks really beautiful!

Thank you Romaki!!

That's beautiful! Good job, can't wait until I unlock terraforming.

The game will be much more amusing but at the same time stressful because you are going to be bombarded with ideas!!

You're inspiring me to make my island gorgeous haha!
I wouldn't worry too much about needing more space for the flowers or trees, it looks nice as it is. Follow your gut.

Thanks for your comment! :) I will follow my gut heheh

Last edited:
Ooh I really want to do this on my island too, it's so mystical! Great work! :)

Thats absolutely gorgeous. Its crazy how much we can do now in New Horizons! I wanna try to make something like that.

wow, this is incredible! i love seeing all the creative things people are doing w terraforming!

More like Waterfall Valley. (Minus the river stream) But nice job.

That’s sooooo pretty! I might do something like that too now! Thanks for the inspiration!(^ω^)

Thats absolutely gorgeous. Its crazy how much we can do now in New Horizons! I wanna try to make something like that.

Thank you! It is crazy how much we can do now in NH, it’s almost as if we’re playing Minecraft!

wow, this is incredible! i love seeing all the creative things people are doing w terraforming!

Thank you! =)

More like Waterfall Valley. (Minus the river stream) But nice job.

Thanks for the precision ;) actually you gave me an idea!

That’s sooooo pretty! I might do something like that too now! Thanks for the inspiration!(^ω^)

Glad you were able to get some inspiration from the video 8D

this is so beautiful?? you're very creative, and i'm excited to see what else you do!

This is absolutely amazing, I wish I had the same skills. You've definitely given me some ideas for my island!

This is so beautiful! What a lovely area!! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for your comment Rosewater =)

amazing, nice creativity :)

Thank you!!

that looks gorgeous!!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

That's beautiful! It's exciting to see what people come up with.

Thank you and I’m also looking forward to see what people have in mind!!

this is so beautiful?? you're very creative, and i'm excited to see what else you do!

Thank you! I’ve got some ideas in mind hehe

This is absolutely amazing, I wish I had the same skills. You've definitely given me some ideas for my island!

I’m sure you do ;) just gotta put them into practice!

Lovely little spot! Your waterfall creation is awesome. I like the little natural 'dock' you have too. :)

Also - great idea for your paths! Looks fantastic.

Honestly looks great, I think if anything you could just open it up a bit more and create a nice point of interest there (even just a bench, building, large item, etc). That or create kind of a park on the highest level surrounding the waterfall cave, and have the cave be another point of interest within the park. good stuff though :)

Lovely little spot! Your waterfall creation is awesome. I like the little natural 'dock' you have too. :)

Also - great idea for your paths! Looks fantastic.

Thank you!! :)

Honestly looks great, I think if anything you could just open it up a bit more and create a nice point of interest there (even just a bench, building, large item, etc). That or create kind of a park on the highest level surrounding the waterfall cave, and have the cave be another point of interest within the park. good stuff though :)

Wow thanks for your suggestions!! My sister was actually thinking the same, I will keep it noted 8D

this video makes me even more excited for terraforming, I haven't even thought of all the cool designs I can make with waterfalls yet!

Back