• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Abusing Terraforming [Waterfall Cave]

luantoine12

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey guys! I was improvising throughout the entire day yesterday on making something and I ended up making something that looks like a waterfall cave 8D. Please let me know what you think of it (if there's anything to be changed or added), I'm open for any suggestions!

Part 1

Part 2

I was able to find a private beach close to my waterfall valley and decided to make a "secret" path leading to it 8D.

Before & After

For those who are interested in replicating the first waterfall!

Small Japanese Town [Part 1]

Small Japanese Town [Part 2]

Last edited:
This is a really awesome and unique design. I shared a link to your video on Twitter!

this is wonderful!! im so excited to see what else the community has in store with the tools and freedom they'll be given, so many people in this community are so creative! : D

That looks so amazing! It's Animal Crossing Breath of the Wild! I feel like I'd find a korok in the water there :' ) Can't wait to unlock terraforming.

It looks incredible! I still can't believe we get this much freedom in an Animal Crossing game, i can't wait to unlock this feature :)

It looks amazing. I would love that as a backdrop to my shopping district. It won't be that detailed, but the waterfalls
and cliffs atleast. I'm nowhere near that point.

Wow guys I am amazed by how many kind comments this post got! Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it 8D!

You're inspiring me to make my island gorgeous haha!
I wouldn't worry too much about needing more space for the flowers or trees, it looks nice as it is. Follow your gut.

Back