• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying A trip to Lottie's RV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.6% (251) +
I didn't have a lot meow coupons when I first got to visit Lottie, and only got her DS. I'd like to get her bow too though. You can end right after I order the bow, I don't have any other business! I'm also looking for buy 1 MILL IGB for 5 BTB though. I'm feeling good today, so for a visit, and the bells, I'll pay a total of 25 BTB. I'll still do 20 BTB for a trip to the RV though, Thanks!

I'm finishing up a trade right now but it should be like 1~2 minutes. I'll add you asap.

Ok, gates are open. Feel free to run over there, so long as you stay on the path of course :3

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but would it be possible for me to visit Lottie's RV as well?

I'll leave the thread open for Kairii and Rune, thank you so much! Omg so sweet!

Please, can I visit too? I will be using my husbands 3DS, Flora from Tinytown. FC 3196 7421 2105

Oh thank you both so much! How much would you like for a visit, Rune? :D

Please, can I visit too? I will be using my husbands 3DS, Flora from Tinytown. FC 3196 7421 2105

Sure, let me finish up and I'll add you too. But this should be the last one since it's someone else's thread x_x

Oh thank you both so much! How much would you like for a visit, Rune? :D

How ever much you're willing to give, it's just a tip after all. Not even necessary ^^

I'll go ahead and close the thread, sorry if you guys weren't done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back