• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~A town by any other name~

Foxxie

π”½π•£π• π•ž 𝔹𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¨π• π• π••
Bells
Switch
5327-7490-3517
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Cake
Hi everyone :)

Just thought I'd throw this out here, as I am currently spending my Saturday evening dreaming of every single dream town called Bevelle (the same as my main town).

There are about 14 Bevelles altogether and I'm maybe on my fifth... It's proving really interesting how different they all are so far!

I just wondered if anyone else had done this and if so, what were your findings? Were the towns all totally different, or did they follow a common theme between them?

If not... well, it's something to try when you get a spare moment to dream :)

Thanks for looking

Foxxie
x

I think I'll do that.
I might edit when done. :)

Last edited:
I never thought of doing that! But I'm sure there's a billion other Westeros out there. Never heard of another Yurei, though.

Nobody's town is called Florasy, unless they copied it from me. I believe there are two dreams for a Florasy, but they're all my previous towns.

Vista is not a common town name.

I have seen a good few of them in the dream suite including my two older towns, that I don't even have anymore. XD.... both so ugly and plain. :(

For Chocolat, that town name might be very common and so is Moonview.

Last edited:
Last time I check about zebilage I was a the only one with that name and I think I'm still am... gotta check

I haven't done this, but I just checked and I'll have 19 Memorias to get through.

... Challenge accepted. xP

Oh my gosh, do you know how many Sapphire's there probably are? That's a fun idea and all but I'm not going through like 50 towns with a common name like Sapphire, lol. I'm sure that someone has town called Palinoia but Apricity, I'm not sure about.

I don't think I've seen any other Lilycove's out there... But now I'm curious.

I shall be the best Lilycove! c;<

ooh ooh I wish someone could check for me as I don't have the dream suite atm ; v ; my town name is 2%

This is an interesting challenge! My two towns are called TreeTown and Clown, the first might be pretty common, idk, but not sure there'd be many - if any - Clown towns. I'll be checking for sure now! Thanks for the idea!!

Last edited:
I did this when I was considering making a Wizard of Oz themed town. I had made a list of my own ideas, but I wanted to see what else was out there--I figured if there were too many Oz towns, or if there was already one that blew my mind, it wouldn't be worth it to make my own. :p Some of the towns I visited were Oz-themed in name only, but others were more fully themed. It was really neat to see how towns built on the same theme could follow it well, yet be so different from one another.

Ultimately, I decided I was more excited about several other themes I had in mind, so I decided to hold off on Oz, at least for now.

This is what I found so far with Bevelle... some are partly themed, some are barely even played by the looks of things. None of them look remotely like my Bevelle and there was only one that appeared to be as completed as mine.

I have maybe seven more to go... it is proving fun :) I actually wish there were more Bevelles :)

Last edited:
That sounds like a pretty fun idea. Just checked and there's 3 other Kairos' besides mine, so I'm excited to check them out c:

EDIT: Well, two of them seem to be in the developing phase, but one is really decked out and a lot better than mine, and I'm really jealous, lol

Last edited:
Actually, the other day, I thought I saw another Lunavila. I also wonder if there are other Drowsy's? Maybe I'll go dream a bit tonight.

Edit 1: I visited the other Lunavila. It was pretty different from mine, a lot more developed, mine has a lot less flowers and barely any paths. I'm not exactly jealous, we just have different styles. Also very different interior decorating styles. Weirdly enough, we both have Dotty, so every Lunavila available through the dream addresses has Dotty. They also have Sprinkle and a plot set for Tipper, who, I have Sprinkle in Drowsy, and I used to have Tipper in Solavila. There are three Drowsy's in the dream addresses, I'm gonna look at them now, although I'll have to try to find a way to get 1000 extra bells despite the shop being closed to visit the other two, since I only have 500 bells left.

Last edited:
I pretty much never visited dream towns before this... It's actually a really good way to start :)

My town is named Salem so it's really common, I should dream about some of them sometime though, as I am sure a lot of them are also witchy and Halloween themed. My previous town's were unique I think one of them there was only 2 towns named the same thing, and one of them it was the only town by that name, which was super cool! (they were Arryire and Lluvia I am not sure which was which) I hope after finishing this town that I can make another cute unique town name on my next one so it will be easy to find.

A town by any other name would be just as beautiful.

Back