a skill you've always wanted to learn?

i've always wanted to learn to make pretty clothes for myself and be better at playing the piano

Drawing and playing the violin. if I can learn those then I am happy. obvi I haven't learnt either...

i've always wanted to learn to make pretty clothes for myself and be better at playing the piano

Same thing and I've always wanted to learn to sing. I think I'll be pretty good with practice since I already have a somewhat decent voice.

I really wanna learn 3D digital art. I've been practicing vector art using shading and drop shadows and perspective to make my digital vector art more 3D. It's harder than it looks. ^^;

I'd love to learn how to play the piano! I have a good ear for music so I'm able to play a few bits and pieces by ear but I've been meaning to get lessons and learn how to play it properly for yeeeaaaarrrrs

How to sing in front of people I got the singing part down...

Same. I always sing in my bedroom, when there's nobody in the house, in the middle of the night. My confidence in my voice is non-existent.

But I'm sure you're great! Even just singing in the shower very loud is a big step forward. Confidence is key to getting yourself out there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to learn violin just so I can play Midna's Lament on it. I don't know, when I heard it I just knew it'd sound amazing on violin.

Last edited:
Piano. I have a three year old keyboard sitting at the corner of my room... I always practice on it straight for like two weeks and then I stop completely for a year. Why can't I keep a hobby going ;-;

I really like how lots of people want to play the violin. Personally I hated it and play the Viola(No love for the Viola, anyone? ;-;), but any stringed instrument is fun to learn if you have the time...

I want to learn how to program so I can make an RPG I've been wanting to make for ages, now...I should dedicate some time to learning. Drawing better would be nice, too...Maybe playing the sax or something would also be nice but I really don't have the time for sax.

I want to learn Chinese. I also wish I could read sheet music, that's like a language on its own. I play a few different instruments, but not well. I wish I was proficient and experienced in playing at least one (ah I've always wanted to be musically talented in general though). Oh and I want to learn some sort of martial arts haha, at least to be able to defend myself :'D

i would love to be able to make good art. i've always felt this way but i can't draw for my life lol so rip me

Hacking and lock picking. Something I'd absolutely love and intend to be good at in the future.

Last edited:
I'd like to get better at piano but...
I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY SPORTS!!
like i'm really bad.

I've noticed a lot of you wish to learn Chinese. Feel free to PM me if you like :) I'd like to play the cello

im learning japanese at school right now and its so difficult ahhhhh i dont even know why i took it (all the kids in my class did it because of anime and i guess i did too? ive only seen like 2 animes i never watch it) the only comfort i get when i think about this class is the fact it was optional so next year im not doing it. i just cant balance school and art but then theres studying japanese for 2 hours every day. i've learned some helpful stuff but gahhh be prepared to give away a lot of time if you're for real about learning japanese. its an extremely useful skill but damn its difficult

sorry for the rant really stressed out about it OTL but a skill i really really want to learn some time down the road is making comics. i know it sounds just like drawing a few frames and filling them in, but you also gotta learn how to further a story and develope characters as well as make them. im hoping to make a career out of it :) !!

how to buy a nintendo switch for retail price

nah but on the real i want to learn some martial arts
i did a muay thai program for a little while but that was it

Last edited:
Back