Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
After getting her drawn by someone else, I would like to get more art of her.

dcuftlc-8c975426-9e63-42b2-9012-297694dd534e.png

Thanks to Hatori @ toyhou.se for the drawing.

I would like to see her in the Pok?mon anime style (like if she were a Pok?mon character), including the gun.

I will be spending 500 TBT to get a digital drawing following my request. Do not start drawing until I make the payment (so I don?t have to make multiple payments for the same request). Unless if you?re willing to draw it for free.

If you can?t draw with that style, that?s fine. Right now, I only want to spend TBT on one picture. I plan on saving the rest of my TBT Bells.

Last edited:
I am not that confident in my ability to replicate other styles, but for this I focused on emulating the trainer sprite style from xy/sumo.

I tried to catch the anime style too but it was a bit difficult, sorry!

pokemongungal.png

Basically I'm sharing this wip so you can decide if you want to pay me 500tbt to line and colour this picture. Also while you want her to look like she's from pokemon, I can remove the poke ball in her hand if you want. If you want her to fully look like a pokemon trainer I can also add a simple pokemon, like alolan vulpix or other relatively simply designed pokemon. For example due to it's complicated design, I would be unwilling to draw a pokemon like Kommo - o.

Furthermore another thing to consider if you want to commission me is, I am very, very busy before christmas. I have multiple other drawings I'm working on, as well as real life gifts that I need to finish before this picture, as well as work and studies taking up my time on top of that. While it's possible I could have it done before christmas, or even this week, it's unlikely. I'm also inexperienced with drawing firearms, as well as emulating styles, so I will completely understand if you prefer another artist do the commission due to the fact it would take me a long time to finish the picture. Even if you don't want a completed picture, I hope you enjoy the sketch (it's free unless you want it coloured and lined don't worry)

I am not that confident in my ability to replicate other styles, but for this I focused on emulating the trainer sprite style from xy/sumo.

I tried to catch the anime style too but it was a bit difficult, sorry!

pokemongungal.png

Basically I'm sharing this wip so you can decide if you want to pay me 500tbt to line and colour this picture. Also while you want her to look like she's from pokemon, I can remove the poke ball in her hand if you want. If you want her to fully look like a pokemon trainer I can also add a simple pokemon, like alolan vulpix or other relatively simply designed pokemon. For example due to it's complicated design, I would be unwilling to draw a pokemon like Kommo - o.

Furthermore another thing to consider if you want to commission me is, I am very, very busy before christmas. I have multiple other drawings I'm working on, as well as real life gifts that I need to finish before this picture, as well as work and studies taking up my time on top of that. While it's possible I could have it done before christmas, or even this week, it's unlikely. I'm also inexperienced with drawing firearms, as well as emulating styles, so I will completely understand if you prefer another artist do the commission due to the fact it would take me a long time to finish the picture. Even if you don't want a completed picture, I hope you enjoy the sketch (it's free unless you want it coloured and lined don't worry)

That looks really good. If only you can make the ponytail down rather than blown and the mouth closed. And yes, the Pok?ball can be removed.

Accepted!

That looks really good. If only you can make the ponytail down rather than blown and the mouth closed. And yes, the Pok?ball can be removed.

Accepted!

Ok! before you send any payment, please allow me to adjust the sketch. Once we finalise what you want the picture to look like, and you approve the undersketch, I will accept the payment and then proceed to complete the picture. But please don't send any tbt yet!

Other details I need clarity on, how long is this character's hair exactly? sometimes chibi styles make the hair look shorter than it actually is. What kind of expression do you want, determined but still a little smiley? more cold and serious? straight up annoyed looking? Also to confirm, no pokeball, and no bonus pokemon either, correct?

Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy the finished picture, and appreciate you being patient with me given that this is such a busy time. I will try get it done asap however.

Ok! before you send any payment, please allow me to adjust the sketch. Once we finalise what you want the picture to look like, and you approve the undersketch, I will accept the payment and then proceed to complete the picture. But please don't send any tbt yet!

Other details I need clarity on, how long is this character's hair exactly? sometimes chibi styles make the hair look shorter than it actually is. What kind of expression do you want, determined but still a little smiley? more cold and serious? straight up annoyed looking? Also to confirm, no pokeball, and no bonus pokemon either, correct?

Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy the finished picture, and appreciate you being patient with me given that this is such a busy time. I will try get it done asap however.

The ponytail is just as long as it is in the image. And she’s smiling like the character in Pok?mon Sun and Moon. And yes, no Pok?ball or bonus Pok?mon.

I suggest taking your time. There’s no rush.

Oh, and sorry for sending the bells before the warning. But you may keep it.

Last edited:
ok! thank you! I appreciate you putting trust in me by paying in advance. I changed the pose to accommodate taking the pokemon ball away, but if you prefer the pose before or a different that won't require redrawing the whole picture please let me know.

pokemongungal.png

I'm going to sleep soon, but if this sketch is ok, I can probably start lining it tomorrow, if you'd rather change some more details, we can figure it out tomorrow! thanks

ok! thank you! I appreciate you putting trust in me by paying in advance. I changed the pose to accommodate taking the pokemon ball away, but if you prefer the pose before or a different that won't require redrawing the whole picture please let me know.

pokemongungal.png

I'm going to sleep soon, but if this sketch is ok, I can probably start lining it tomorrow, if you'd rather change some more details, we can figure it out tomorrow! thanks

Much better. This is what I’m looking for. You may begin lining.

Good night! I’m going to bed too since it’s almost 2:00 AM.

Last edited:
I have another question/request. If you don’t get it done today, but you get it done before Christmas, can you send me the finished picture on Christmas Day? Since it’s getting close to Christmas, I would like to receive it as a Christmas gift (and if it were finished today, I would take it immediately since I made this post today).

I have another question/request. If you don’t get it done today, but you get it done before Christmas, can you send me the finished picture on Christmas Day? Since it’s getting close to Christmas, I would like to receive it as a Christmas gift (and if it were finished today, I would take it immediately since I made this post today).

Can do! I've been very busy because I've had a lot of work to do, so it will not be done today. I think I should be able to get it done before christmas, as I got my other irl art commitments out of the way, and have Wednesday and the weekend off work. Looking forward to delivering the finished pic on christmas day ^__^

It’s almost time for Christmas. In two more days, I can finally see the finished project (if it’s already completed by now or then).

It’s almost time for Christmas. In two more days, I can finally see the finished project (if it’s already completed by now or then).

Oh yeah, It's been completed since the 18th, don't worry, I will post it on christmas day.

I love it! When it’s time to get a new signature, I’ll be using this as my character to include.

Back