• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A New Member has entered the Forum!:D

silentrevolt

Bells
Hello! A new member here, even though I registered in January this year and didn't even realized until now.
Anyways I am a gamer and also likes to watch anime and also a fan of Animal Crossing(only played WW since I don't have a wii or GC to play the other two version :l ). Now currently waiting for New Leaf :D

I do hope I am able to be an active member on the forum and sorry if my english is not really that good since I am a Bruneian(Its a country near singapore and malaysia), probably the first Bruneian to register here lol.

Welcome to TBT! I hope you have a good time here! It's one of the nicest and most active animal crossing forums I've seen, so I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends!

Hello!!! :D welcome to TBT! If I'm honest - I don't do too well on forums - I tend to not post too often - but this one XDDDD I frequent it often and I LOVE IT HERE! <3 I hope you do too! :D

Welcome to the Bell Tree. You're among friends here. :)

Welcome to the Bell Tree! I'm sure you will find that you are in good company with us :)

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! Always glad to have new members here. Trust me I'm sure you'll meet plenty of friends. :D

Back